Hello everyone, greetings to you from Saudi Arabia

May not understand my words well, but I just hope to change your perceptions of Muslims and especially Saudi Arabia, We love America, we love the American people .. <br> <br>Goodbye

May not understand my words well, but I just hope to change your perceptions of Muslims and especially Saudi Arabia, We love America, we love the American people .. <br> <br>Goodbye

We have millions of peaceful, law-abiding Muslims in the U.S. right now. If they haven't convinced the prejudiced that the terrorists only make up a small fraction of the Muslim population, then you may not be able to convince them. But, welcome anyway!

Do you want to be I'm here .. I'm ready to get out of the site if you so wish.

Didn't you already ask that?

Didn't almost everyone suggest that there is no reason for you not to stay?

Are you having trouble understanding?

The welcome mat means "come on in: stick around a while."

But if you are only fooling around here, that's cool too. Your freedom to stay also entails a freedom to leave.

Isn't this entire "freedom" thing just GREAT? :clap2:

Yeah, you Saudis love us Americans SO much you sent 19 of your best citizens to kill 3,000 innnocent citizens of ours, by flying fully loaded commerical airplanes into office buildings and into a field in Pennsylvania.

Geez. With friends like that, we don't need and damned enemies.

C-Ya! :rolleyes:

Hello to you 'I am a young man from Saudi Arabia wonderful Hmaaly this site, and I hope to take advantage of you and will take advantage of me .. From Saudi Arabia and you all love and respect ..
Welcome, TunesBD Arabia. What does your screen name signify (mean) (convey)?

At the outset I'm not good at speaking English fluently ... Vsamehoni it .. As for the person rdean brother does not tell you anything because you do not represent America, but represent only yourself.
You do not have to speak good English to post here.

Do you want to be I'm here .. I'm ready to get out of the site if you so wish.
No. Don't go. You are welcome to stay and be what you will. Practice reading English and you will improve your skills.

Jack be nimble. Jack be quick. Jack jumped over the candle stick. He burned his ass, but it didn't hurt long.

I spent 10 days there some time ago. Aside from crazy drivers, it's not so bad.

Yeah, you Saudis love us Americans SO much you sent 19 of your best citizens to kill 3,000 innnocent citizens of ours, by flying fully loaded commerical airplanes into office buildings and into a field in Pennsylvania.

Now JenyEliza. Don't be a jenyralizer! Don't be one of those generalizing pricks that believes all Muslims are bad.

I do not want tampered with .. I just want to know I'm not a Muslim terrorist.I have been away from you do not want tampered with at all.I just love the dialogue and debate in those who believe I was a terrorist.
Have you been here before under a different name?

Hello to you 'I am a young man from Saudi Arabia wonderful Hmaaly this site, and I hope to take advantage of you and will take advantage of me .. From Saudi Arabia and you all love and respect ..

Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

Hello and Welcome! I have only been here a couple days but already enjoy it here and I'm sure you will as well!

Ignore the :cuckoo: people and you'll do fine :)

-Jon

Edit: Just noticed this is a bit old..Welcome anyway :).

Last edited:

Hey my nephew is in Saudi Arabia teaching English say hi for to him for me..lol...he is about to have a baby with a girl he married from Jordan

Last edited:

Bullshit..9/11 was an inside job

I'm pleased to see such bipartisan nasty behavior from the usual suspects. Each of you should be ashamed of yourselves.... of course, you won't be because your not smart enough to recognize your nasty behavior.

Welcome Tunes. I hope you stick around long enough to discover that not all Americans are anti-Muslim idiots.

Forum List

Back