Hello everybody

Welcome Dalia! We used to shoot up french rubber plantations in Vietnam for getting us into that mess and then collaborating with the enemy. I spent a weekend in Montreal once...women were easy to catch and the food was excellent but their beer is piss. I think you'll enjoy yourself here. Oh, and instead of pawn stars, check out "American Pickers"...they're younger and not as mercenary.
eusa_angel.gif

Watch American Pickers Online Free Putlocker | Putlocker - Watch Movies Online Free

I prefer the old man in Pawn Stars, i watch américan Pickers what i like more is the old signs like Coca Cola

View attachment 90517

Oh, American Pickers has plenty of old signs...that's mostly what they're after...and they give people a fair price.

This is an asinine post.. My family- a lot of them live in Europe and there is not a "shroud of death" that permeates every day life.

Our family do they in France ? here we are under the terrorist attack daesh say that France is they first ennemy.

It's so nice to hear someone speak french without mangling it the way I do, lol :). But yeah, I guess we should talk in English here :p.

Yes, and i have a accent Québeçois ( patois Joal )...anyway the French here love my accent

[QUOTE="Tom Horn, post: 15345969, member: 55587"

Oh, American Pickers has plenty of old signs...that's mostly what they're after...and they give people a fair price.[/QUOTE]
The old sign on Américan Pickers don't cost to much 200 to 600 $

The ones Frank buys are less money but Mike buys some for several thousand$...Mike is the real owner of the business....Frank just rides along and gets what he can for himself.

:welcome: Dalia I hope you can assimilate here at USMB. Watch out for my friend Hossfly, he rides a horse...

View attachment 90228
Thant you, i love horse, cowboy..specially Clint eastwood.
Hi Dalia. I am Clint Eastwood but post under the Iceweasel name. Wimmen being what they are and all.

Hi, Clint Eastwood is supporting Trump no more mauviette people like Obama and Clinton...in French he said ( la génération de lèches -cul )

630325clinteastwood.jpg

:welcome: Dalia I hope you can assimilate here at USMB. Watch out for my friend Hossfly, he rides a horse...

View attachment 90228
Hi Dalia. I am Clint Eastwood but post under the Iceweasel name. Wimmen being what they are and all.

Hi, Clint Eastwood is supporting Trump no more mauviette people like Obama and Clinton...in French he said ( la génération de lèches -cul )

View attachment 90519 .
Time to fill that empty chair!

The ones Frank buys are less money but Mike buys some for several thousand$...Mike is the real owner of the business....Frank just rides along and gets what he can for himself.

Mike appear in one of the épisode of Pawn Stars he is friend with Rick.

Mike appear in one of the épisode of Pawn Stars he is friend with Rick.

Yep, but maybe not such good friends after Mike got Rick's dad the car he wanted for his birthday, delivered it to Las Vegas and then Rick chiseled the price down. That didn't set well with Mike. I just read Mike's net-worth is a little over $7M...I read he now gets $500K an episode for the show. I enjoy Pawn Stars too...the people who walk into their store are a HOOT.

i did know...the série Pawn Stars work very well in France three station as the série. what is surprising to is that one of the épisode a expert said that the portrait that we all see of Napoléon

131344~4.JPG

is the picture of the painter.

I have a forum ( bibliothèque) of Napoléon and i did'nt know, i did'nt have this information.

View attachment 90228

View attachment 90519 .
Time to fill that empty chair!

Yes, Yes the chair is already empty.

I have a friend who is in the US from France. She and her husband go back during ete , this year she looked sullen when I asked about her visit and she said it was not a happy summer visit but more like work because the happiness has a shroud of death around it and came back to the US early.

Yes, in France the gouvernement Français tell us to get use to it, this summer i want to go to Normandie but i did'nt finally and there were a attentat a priest was kill.

My family think that France is not a safe place to live, in USA récently you been having some attack in New York no people dead but some wounded the fear like the september 11 is still présent for many people ?
Here in France is more Paris who is touch by the terrorist many peoples don't come to Paris anymore because of that.
Paris, NYC targets for these maniacs. The world is going through a hard time with this right now. Need stronger measures.

Thnak you, the thing is that i am just watching CNN ( the one that make a campaign for Hillary ) in France and i talk English with nobody so i décide to come here i like better then those news forums who is like facebook.
i have my own forum in French it's about the French History but it's don't work because we can't said what we feel about the attack in France ( Paris 13 November 2015) because most peoples defend the terrorists that did the attack.
And the new TV in France is not neutral like CNN , defend the one who attack you...and i am more for the old men like we see on Pawn Stars
I have a friend who is in the US from France. She and her husband go back during ete , this year she looked sullen when I asked about her visit and she said it was not a happy summer visit but more like work because the happiness has a shroud of death around it and came back to the US early.

This is an asinine post.. My family- a lot of them live in Europe and there is not a "shroud of death" that permeates every day life.
That is how is was described to me asinine or not that is a first hand report. LGS post to someone else please

Thnak you, the thing is that i am just watching CNN ( the one that make a campaign for Hillary ) in France and i talk English with nobody so i décide to come here i like better then those news forums who is like facebook.
i have my own forum in French it's about the French History but it's don't work because we can't said what we feel about the attack in France ( Paris 13 November 2015) because most peoples defend the terrorists that did the attack.
And the new TV in France is not neutral like CNN , defend the one who attack you...and i am more for the old men like we see on Pawn Stars

That is how is was described to me asinine or not that is a first hand report. LGS post to someone else please

No , I don't think I will.. I prefer to post to YOU specifically.. Time to ante up.

No , I don't think I will.. I prefer to post to YOU specifically.. Time to ante up.
LOL ante what? Now make me a sammie sweet cheeks.

There's the lowlife sexist FUCK I know.. Much better you fucking moron

Zone 1 kitten, now where is my sammie?

:laugh:

My tummy is grumbling:party:

You know the saying Conner See, Conner Doodoo? Lick it up boy.

You know the saying Conner See, Conner Doodoo? Lick it up boy.
I would not touch whatever you want me to lick with FBJ's tongue.

Besides I do not even know you

I would rather keep posting with the new member. Bother someone else.

Forum List

Back