Hello everybody

France was a lot of
Thank you, yes i am Candian and very proud but France is a very beautiful country the people are différent from me Canadian), the culture is something that you have to get use to.
This must be Kismet! I had to leave my homeland too and learn a new language too. You see I was born in The Bronx and when I took the train to Manhattan people did not speak Bronx anymore they spoke English!!!!! They even smiled at one another. I felt like I arrived. So here you are now in the brave new world known as USMB. Good luck, it was very nice meeting you.

Thank you, the language do a lot, i did'nt undestand French French at first but i studie french history at school...Québecois and French French is not the same at all some expression i could not undestand
I know what you mean, I took the language in la ecole but did not truly understand French and struggled with it until my girlfriend at the time, knocked me to the floor shoved her tongue down my throat and screamed you understand French now?!?!?!

I responded wee wee, it then that she had a strange gleam in her eye. I ran away and never saw her again, I do not do wee wee.

How do you lose you ability to speak English?
How did you?
My excuse is aggressive spellcheck. Other than that I don't believe you can lose fluency in your native language in ten years.
Yes you could, like i say my mother was French and my father English so i talk sometime French québeçois and English but now in France is French all the time so it make me not very could with english but i make effort.
And there is no spellcheck in France?

How do you lose you ability to speak English?
How did you?
My excuse is aggressive spellcheck. Other than that I don't believe you can lose fluency in your native language in ten years.
Yes you could, like i say my mother was French and my father English so i talk sometime French québeçois and English but now in France is French all the time so it make me not very could with english but i make effort.
And there is no spellcheck in France?

Here in France they check more what you eat.

Bonjour, i am Canadian but i leave in France now for more than ten years i lost a little bit of my English talking

I like Ottawa, i studie it i know is storie and i like to talk about américan politique and a lot more.

Thank you for accepting me here, and i hope that my english will not be so bad .

@ Bientôt.

Dalia.
Bonjour.

Bienvenue

Bonjour, i am Canadian but i leave in France now for more than ten years i lost a little bit of my English talking

I like Ottawa, i studie it i know is storie and i like to talk about américan politique and a lot more.

Thank you for accepting me here, and i hope that my english will not be so bad .

@ Bientôt.

Dalia.
Welcome to USMB Dalia. Lots of international posters here, and most of them are better at English than the locals. :dunno:

Thnak you, the thing is that i am just watching CNN ( the one that make a campaign for Hillary ) in France and i talk English with nobody so i décide to come here i like better then those news forums who is like facebook.
i have my own forum in French it's about the French History but it's don't work because we can't said what we feel about the attack in France ( Paris 13 November 2015) because most peoples defend the terrorists that did the attack.
And the new TV in France is not neutral like CNN , defend the one who attack you...and i am more for the old men like we see on Pawn Stars

Thnak you, the thing is that i am just watching CNN ( the one that make a campaign for Hillary ) in France and i talk English with nobody so i décide to come here i like better then those news forums who is like facebook.
i have my own forum in French it's about the French History but it's don't work because we can't said what we feel about the attack in France ( Paris 13 November 2015) because most peoples defend the terrorists that did the attack.
And the new TV in France is not neutral like CNN , defend the one who attack you...and i am more for the old men like we see on Pawn Stars
I have a friend who is in the US from France. She and her husband go back during ete , this year she looked sullen when I asked about her visit and she said it was not a happy summer visit but more like work because the happiness has a shroud of death around it and came back to the US early.

I have a friend who is in the US from France. She and her husband go back during ete , this year she looked sullen when I asked about her visit and she said it was not a happy summer visit but more like work because the happiness has a shroud of death around it and came back to the US early.

This is an asinine post.. My family- a lot of them live in Europe and there is not a "shroud of death" that permeates every day life.

This is an asinine post.. My family- a lot of them live in Europe and there is not a "shroud of death" that permeates every day life.

Perhaps he went around the time that there was a terrorist attack in France? Oh, and hello Dalia :). Je peut parler un peut de francais, mais pas beaucoup ;-).

@ Bientôt.

Dalia.
Welcome. I love your name.

79580.jpg

Welcome Dalia! We used to shoot up french rubber plantations in Vietnam for getting us into that mess and then collaborating with the enemy. I spent a weekend in Montreal once...women were easy to catch and the food was excellent but their beer is piss. I think you'll enjoy yourself here. Oh, and instead of pawn stars, check out "American Pickers"...they're younger and not as mercenary.
eusa_angel.gif

Watch American Pickers Online Free Putlocker | Putlocker - Watch Movies Online Free

Yes, in France the gouvernement Français tell us to get use to it, this summer i want to go to Normandie but i did'nt finally and there were a attentat a priest was kill.

My family think that France is not a safe place to live, in USA récently you been having some attack in New York no people dead but some wounded the fear like the september 11 is still présent for many people ?
Here in France is more Paris who is touch by the terrorist many peoples don't come to Paris anymore because of that.

Perhaps he went around the time that there was a terrorist attack in France? Oh, and hello Dalia :). Je peut parler un peut de francais, mais pas beaucoup ;-).

There are terrorist attack in France some where stop on time like the one in Thalis by Américan Héros.
020-225b0a5.png

Merci de vouloir parler Français avec moi, but i have to talk English for you at this forum

@ Bientôt.

Dalia.
Welcome. I love your name.

79580.jpg

Thank you is very nice give_rose-1e88.gif

There are terrorist attack in France some where stop on time like the one in Thalis by Américan Héros.View attachment 90515
Merci de vouloir parler Français avec moi, but i have to talk English for you at this forum

It's so nice to hear someone speak french without mangling it the way I do, lol :). But yeah, I guess we should talk in English here :p.

Welcome Dalia! We used to shoot up french rubber plantations in Vietnam for getting us into that mess and then collaborating with the enemy. I spent a weekend in Montreal once...women were easy to catch and the food was excellent but their beer is piss. I think you'll enjoy yourself here. Oh, and instead of pawn stars, check out "American Pickers"...they're younger and not as mercenary.
eusa_angel.gif

Watch American Pickers Online Free Putlocker | Putlocker - Watch Movies Online Free

I prefer the old man in Pawn Stars, i watch américan Pickers what i like more is the old signs like Coca Cola

7vae0xko.jpg

Forum List

Back