Hello everybody

Artevelde

Mar 20, 2012
Brussels, Belgium
New member here.
While I am not a US citizen and live in Brussels, Belgium, I do have a great interest in the US. I have lived in the US and visit regularly.
My main interests are politics, literature, history, international affairs.
I hope this forum offers the possibility for discussion with lots of people on lots of different topics from lots of different perspectives (souns lame but I mean it).
Hopefully i will be able to contribute something.

Welcome.
This place has it all. And more.
But keep your expectations low as it will mitigate your disappointment.

Thanks Mr. H. I'm a pretty realistic and cynical man. Not easily disappointed. But my expectations of others don't stop me from aiming higher (sounds conceited but het, that's me).

Welcome to USMB, Artevelde. Hope you enjoy the boards. Belgium is a beautiful country, what little I saw of it a long time ago.

New member here.
While I am not a US citizen and live in Brussels, Belgium, I do have a great interest in the US. I have lived in the US and visit regularly.
I hope this forum offers the possibility for discussion with lots of people on lots of different topics from lots of different perspectives (souns lame but I mean it).

have you got a brother in Bangladesh? Let me introduce you to him

I am a new member here.
While I am not a US citizen and live in Dhaka bangladesh This it a nice country .I do have a great interest in the US.
My main interests are playing,literature, history,

New member here.

I am a new member here.
While I am not a US citizen and live in Dhaka bangladesh This it a nice country .I do have a great interest in the US.

:clap2:

New member here.

Thank you for an informative introduction, Artevelde and may you find what you are seeking here.

******WELCOME****

I am a new member here.

No, I have no brother or relative of any kind in Bangladesh. No idea why this person chose to use virtually identical words. Not my problem.

New member here.

Thank you for an informative introduction, Artevelde and may you find what you are seeking here.

******WELCOME****

Thanks AquaAthena.

Forum List

Back