Hello everybody from "Patches"

Sean Lindberg

Sean Lindberg
Aug 27, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hi Everybody.

I'm Sean "Patches" Lindberg.

I stumbled across this page while writing on another political forum and actually I like the style of this site even better.

Well I just got hired as the editor of Omnipolitics.com which is dedicated to politics and modern culture. So it's always great to have somebody to bounce thoughts off of. So I hope you will indulge me in some, at times, high-minded debate.

I’m often described as a true menefrighista and as my father used to say: “Better arrogant than boring” and I try to live by that.

See you in the threads.

:welcome: I will check your site out later, looks interesting. But I already like your Grandma! :eusa_angel:

crankygrandma.jpg

:thup: This is your Grandma, right? :thup:

Well...this answers my question as to how closely associated at least one County Republican committee is.​

It's done as far as I'm concerned.
No, I don't think so, honey.

When a lone wolf Republican partisan does this kind of thing, well...that's life.

But when it comes off the table of a Republican County Committe?

That's just over the top.

Shame on you for embarassing your party with this childish crap.​

Hi Everybody.

I'm Sean "Patches" Lindberg.

I stumbled across this page while writing on another political forum and actually I like the style of this site even better.

Well I just got hired as the editor of Omnipolitics.com which is dedicated to politics and modern culture. So it's always great to have somebody to bounce thoughts off of. So I hope you will indulge me in some, at times, high-minded debate.

I’m often described as a true menefrighista and as my father used to say: “Better arrogant than boring” and I try to live by that.

See you in the threads.

I thought you had to be a cat to be named "Patches"?:eusa_eh:

Yeah, cuz "Punkin" isn't out there, or anything. :eusa_whistle:

That's my dog's name, not the cat's. You DO know the difference?

And Punkin' is short for Punkinhead, who was a comic strip character in "Tiger." Not that you would know since comic strips probably haven't made to the "big city" where you live yet.:badgrin:

That's my dog's name, not the cat's. You DO know the difference?

And Punkin' is short for Punkinhead, who was a comic strip character in "Tiger." Not that you would know since comic strips probably haven't made to the "big city" where you live yet.:badgrin:

Nah. I'm just a tad more advanced in my reading skills, Cupcake. :D

Than who? My dog? Questionable.:eusa_think:

Oh, and just to get you up to snuff, I haven't seen that comic strip since the 70s. You know, BEFORE you could read.:eusa_whistle:

Careful. Your age is showing, Pops.

Forum List

Back