Hello. Don't Mind The Avatar

Mcflipper

Jun 17, 2016
I have had some problems at a couple other forums that shall go nameless. Where people who disagree with me are quick to insult. I am willing to debate. If you are up to civil debate, disregard my avatar. But if you feel you must resort to insults, look at my avatar to get my reply.

Say what?

upload_2016-6-17_18-48-9.png

I have had some problems at a couple other forums that shall go nameless. Where people who disagree with me are quick to insult. I am willing to debate. If you are up to civil debate, disregard my avatar. But if you feel you must resort to insults, look at my avatar to get my reply.
upload_2016-6-17_18-49-36.png

We never insult. We are always polite. Look at this queer Hossfly..We love him, but he's a retard, and we are always nice. Welcome.

Hello Mcflipper. So you've got your finger at the ready. How nice for you. Just curious, are you up to civil debate?

Hello Mcflipper. So you've got your finger at the ready. How nice for you. Just curious, are you up to civil debate?

When evil is considered to be good by most people, I guess it depends on what you mean by "civil."

Welcome!

so....that finger of yours...... flips to the right or the left.

that's all that matters! :)

When evil is considered to be good by most people, I guess it depends on what you mean by "civil."
I read your OP, did you? Civil is the word you are basing your finger on, buttercup.

I read your OP, did you? Civil is the word you are basing your finger on, buttercup.

Given my past experience, it is simply a preemptive measure against those who are overly insulting.

Given my past experience, it is simply a preemptive measure against those who are overly insulting.
Uh huh. Good luck, snowdrop.

The short bus you just got off of hasn't left yet. Better get a good seat.

Forum List

Back