Hello, Dexter Morgan

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I'm a fan of the show "Dexter" and the episode last week was one of the best episodes of any series in the history of television, right up there with "In Arcadia Ego" from Millennium.

John Lithgow plays the Villain, Arthur Miller, and he is FANTASTIC! He's got some of that Anthony Hopkins/Dr. Lecter evil lurking inside and can pull it up to the surface making him a genuinely scary individual

All throughout this season Dexter has been getting to know Arthur who is also a serial killer but appears to have a "normal" family life. Dexter is looking to see if Arthur's double life as killer/father offers hope for his own.

The coming attractions for tonight Final look astounding, has Dexter had it too easy lately, has killing other serial killers and being a hubby/Daddy become a little routine? He set it up so that Dexter is now the only person who knows that Lithgow is the killer they've been looking for. He can't tell anyone about Arthur because he planted incriminating evidence elsewhere.

Is this Dexters "dark night of the soul"?

I promised my son I wouldn't watch it tonight because he will be on a bus back to school for finals. I'll watch it tomorrow -- I think

ooooooooooo stop stop it....*hands over eyes* i have to wait for dvd...i dont get showtime....stop spoiling it for me ....

so its good..critics were saying it was too stale ....i love the show....i am glad its not over...

ooooooooooo stop stop it....*hands over eyes* i have to wait for dvd...i dont get showtime....stop spoiling it for me ....

so its good..critics were saying it was too stale ....i love the show....i am glad its not over...
its not stale Bones.....this season was the best so far.....as far as i am concerned.......

I'm Severely disappointed in the Finale! (No spoilers).

really?.....i wasnt disapointed....just kinda said .....WOW!....what now......

Michael Hall and John Lithgow sat around and talked about this season and what transpired at the end,after the last episode was done.....

I'm Severely disappointed in the Finale! (No spoilers).

really?.....i wasnt disapointed....just kinda said .....WOW!....what now......

Michael Hall and John Lithgow sat around and talked about this season and what transpired at the end,after the last episode was done.....

Yeah, I never understand why they have the actors instead of the writers. One groups creates the story line, the other performs it. It's so backwards to have the actors talking about what the writers do.

Dadnabit...I don't get Showtime either.....but I've heard that Dexter is a FANTASTIC show...I guess I'll need to borrow the DVD's from strollingbones.

I've had Showtime for several years and I really like most of their series but I've always been so scared to watch Dexter just from seeing their promos. My daughter loves it and has told me some of the storylines but I couldn't get passed the violence.

Well I decided to try a couple of weeks ago and I made it through 12 episodes of season 4. I'm a fan. One of my favs now and I can't wait until Season 5 this Fall.

If you don't get Showtime, you can get Dexter seasons on Netflix.

Forum List

Back