Hello :D

Lancer

Conservative Republican
Apr 16, 2011
Midland, Texas
Hello everyone,
I'm really excited to be here and can't wait to start posting. A little about myself, I'm 17 years old and live in Midland, Texas (Home of George W. Bush) and I'm a conservative republican. I am also a musician and hope to go to college at Texas Tech University and get my degree in Viola Performance and Music Education. I can't wait to meet all of you :D :cool:

i didnt realize they had school trips out of state?

o i am an old liberal but i bet a smart little post sperm had guessed that...

you play the viola, now tell me...what does one do with that degree?

my son has one in rock climbing.....i am so impressed by that....

I kind of figured :p
With a degree in Viola performance would give you the opportunity to play in Symphonies with other professional musicians from around the world, give you the opportunity to travel the globe, and play incredible music written by composers who died but left behind an incredible legacy. A degree in Music Education would give me the opportunity to teach kids about music, how to play, technique, and Music Theory all while being the conductor of a youth orchestra such as a AAAAA high school!!

A warm Obama welcome to you.

medium_080603_barack_obama_smile_wave.JPG

I'm working on my concerto right now and as soon as it is in good shape I will defiantly post it but as far as demand goes most defiantly!! The world lacks viola players so everyone wants them!! Supply and demand!! :D even simple economic ideas come into play in the music world :D

Forum List

Back