Hello Community. My introduction is as follows...

that-is-excellent-mrburns_forum.jpg

Relativism and Anarchism. That is all.

So, :gives:?

Welcome! :) I look for Absolutism from Relative Perspective and Imagine the Possibilities. :D Re-watch "Last Man Standing" with Bruce Willis, and then tell me more about Anarchy. :lol:

Welcome! :) I look for Absolutism from Relative Perspective and Imagine the Possibilities. :D Re-watch "Last Man Standing" with Bruce Willis, and then tell me more about Anarchy. :lol:

First of all, referencing movies, really? :lol: Secondly, you're viewing the movie at face value. If you put your analytical skills to the root of it all, then you come to ask who made the movie? Well guess what? It was written by two liberal writers who don't mind if the government takes on the role of mom and pop for them since they view society as irresponsible children who're in need of regulations to protect them, and thus, these writers don't mind releasing movies that promote populist propaganda, while deceptively demeaning other conflicting views such as anarchism.

This is my first day and first post. I am a contract field archaeologist-artist for NASA and I've had enough of Islam. I am Robert Stephens

Islam: The Abolition!--All of it!

Thank you for having me here.

Robert

First of all, referencing movies, really? :lol: Secondly, you're viewing the movie at face value. If you put your analytical skills to the root of it all, then you come to ask who made the movie? Well guess what? It was written by two liberal writers who don't mind if the government takes on the role of mom and pop for them since they view society as irresponsible children who're in need of regulations to protect them, and thus, these writers don't mind releasing movies that promote populist propaganda, while deceptively demeaning other conflicting views such as anarchism.

:lol: There is little Populist about "Last Man Standing" outside of NRA Country anyway. Good try though. Been through the Anarchy phase Myself. The first rule being that there are no rules, it degrades really fast. There is an Order to the Universe, which has left us far behind wallowing in our own mess. Which is as it should be. ;) Perspective Varies, application varies, that does not change truth, not at it's core.

:lol: There is little Populist about "Last Man Standing" outside of NRA Country anyway. Good try though. Been through the Anarchy phase Myself. The first rule being that there are no rules, it degrades really fast. There is an Order to the Universe, which has left us far behind wallowing in our own mess. Which is as it should be. ;) Perspective Varies, application varies, that does not change truth, not at it's core.

Maybe yes, maybe no. Can you justify an absolute universal truth? I don't think you can. Believing that there might be an absolute universal truth is irrelevant since it's unknown to us, therefore, practically speaking, one can only assume that we create our own individual subjective truths while lacking the ability to justify one over another due to the lack of justification for an absolute universal truth.

Anarchism. :eusa_eh:

Is your username some kind of phonetic trick?

No, it's not a phonetic trick. It's meant to be read as enigma even though it's spelled backwards with numbers mixed in. I figured since enigma means mystery, I substituted three of the letters with numbers that look similar to the letters in an attempt to enhance the uncertainty of meaning.

Last edited:
This is my first day and first post. I am a contract field archaeologist-artist for NASA and I've had enough of Islam. I am Robert Stephens

Robert

Welcome Robert. You can create your own post of introductions. :)

Robert

Welcome Robert. You can create your own post of introductions. :)

"Post of introductions?"

You're a faggot.

Last edited:

Maybe yes, maybe no. Can you justify an absolute universal truth? I don't think you can. Believing that there might be an absolute universal truth is irrelevant since it's unknown to us, therefore, practically speaking, one can only assume that we create our own individual subjective truths while lacking the ability to justify one over another due to the lack of justification for an absolute universal truth.

Either way there is cause and effect. In effect, consequence, both good and bad, each to it's own measure. We make out of it what we will. ;)

Forum List

Back