Hello chaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you. The pipers of Amazing Grace may represent the people of the British Isles and the Christian peoples who settled there and the people who were converted there. The drum line may represent the culture we come from. However, this does not represent the forward march that the people are embarked upon, neither here nor in the British Isles.

I do not understand the flag that you are flying in your posts and along with your videos. It's not ours. What country are you coming from?

Republic Of Texas.

The ditz is clueless. :thup: :lol:

Thank you. The pipers of Amazing Grace may represent the people of the British Isles and the Christian peoples who settled there and the people who were converted there. The drum line may represent the culture we come from. However, this does not represent the forward march that the people are embarked upon, neither here nor in the British Isles.

I do not understand the flag that you are flying in your posts and along with your videos. It's not ours. What country are you coming from?

Republic Of Texas.

I'm clueless because I know and respect my heritage and have pride in it? My ancestors came here to be citizens of the United States of America. Your's did not?

Republic Of Texas.

I'm clueless because I know and respect my heritage and have pride in it? My ancestors came here to be citizens of the United States of America. Your's did not?

Wrong answer, guess again....... :lol:

Amazing drummers

Republic Of Texas.

You people appear to be citizens of a country other than the United States of America. You fly a different flag than ours. You do not profess the core values of the nation that took my ancestors in and the nation that my ancestors helped build.

Republic Of Texas.

You people appear to be citizens of a country other than the United States of America. You fly a different flag than ours. You do not profess the core values of the nation that took my ancestors in and the nation that my ancestors helped build.
:rofl:

Republic Of Texas.

Name one group of people who are here now, whose Ancestors DIDN'T come here from abroad...............except the INDIAN TRIBES..............

derp.

Amazing drummers

Republic Of Texas.

This Republic of Texas stands for nothing. Don't put on the internet or align yourself with Irish or Scottish. We are honorable people,You are not. I would appreciate it if you would not put people of Irish or Scottish heritage into dishonor.

My dear Kamerad, my great-grandmother, a Scot, married a drunken Irish bum, and so I can sympathize with your misery. And don't mess with Texas.

You compromise our heritage from the British Isles, and attempt to hijack it for your politics in the United States of America. You fly the flag of a nation that does not exist instead of the flag of the nation that welcomed us. Where are your Stars and Stripes?

You cannot prostitute our heritage.

Oh I see, you meant the flag Hoss is flying, not the OP.

Funny that --- with me he claims to be from North Carolina. I suspect he's a double agent. :eusa_shifty:

Republic Of Texas.

Back in the day, Americans began spilling over into Texas when it still belonged to Spain and then Mexico. Texans fought and won independence from Mexico in 1836, but the U.S. didn't want them, so they formed their own Republic. Although they eventually became a state, Texans have never forgotten the nine years they were their own country.

Amazing drummers

Republic Of Texas.

Name one group of people who are here now, whose Ancestors DIDN'T come here from abroad...............except the INDIAN TRIBES..............

derp.

You did not read my post. This hoss guy is flying the flag of a non-existent country and claiming that he is a citizen of this non-existent country. He also is holding up the heritage of those of us whose ancestors came from the British Isles to ridicule by the rest of the American People.

Republic Of Texas.

Back in the day, Americans began spilling over into Texas when it still belonged to Spain and then Mexico. Texans fought and won independence from Mexico in 1836, but the U.S. didn't want them, so they formed their own Republic. Although they eventually became a state, Texans have never forgotten the nine years they were their own country.
BTW, the US did want Texas. Many of the Texas Republic founding fathers also wanted Texas to be part of the Union from the very get-go. Heck, In 1829 Andrew Jackson tried to buy Texas from the Mexicans but was turned down. Jackson quietly supported the Texas War for independence and was ready to send troops to support Houston if Santa Anna even set one toe on US soil.

Republic Of Texas.

derp.

You did not read my post. This hoss guy is flying the flag of a non-existent country and claiming that he is a citizen of this non-existent country. He also is holding up the heritage of those of us whose ancestors came from the British Isles to ridicule by the rest of the American People.
Sure he does...... Oh and what bizzaro planet do you live on? :lmao:

Republic Of Texas.

derp.

Texas is so large.........it should be a country..........LOL

BTW, the US did want Texas. Many of the Texas Republic founding fathers also wanted Texas to be part of the Union from the very get-go. Heck, In 1829 Andrew Jackson tried to buy Texas from the Mexicans but was turned down. Jackson quietly supported the Texas War for independence and was ready to send troops to support Houston if Santa Anna even set one toe on US soil.
I thought it was held up because of the slave state thing--Texas insisted on being a slave state and the US had just admitted one so it wouldn't accept another until a non-slave state was accepted to even the score.

Republic Of Texas.

Vermont was its own country too, for longer than that.

They don't need to crow about it though. :)

Republic Of Texas.

derp.

A Texan told me that when Alaska was about to become a state, Texans were whining so much about being bumped off the biggest state perch that Alaskans told 'em "you boys just hush down there, or we'll divide Alaska in two and make you the third largest state".

derp.

A Texan told me that when Alaska was about to become a state, Texans were whining so much about being bumped off the biggest state perch that Alaskans told 'em "you boys just hush down there, or we'll divide Alaska in two and make you the third largest state".

So this Vermont farmer was visiting a ranch in Texas. They got in the truck and started driving. "You know" said the Texan, "I can get in my truck in the morning, drive all day and still not see the end of my ranch".

The Vermonster says "Ayup. I used to have a truck like that".

Last edited:

I thought it was held up because of the slave state thing--Texas insisted on being a slave state and the US had just admitted one so it wouldn't accept another until a non-slave state was accepted to even the score.
That's why it took nine years.

Republic Of Texas.
This Republic of Texas stands for nothing. Don't put on the internet or align yourself with Irish or Scottish. We are honorable people,You are not. I would appreciate it if you would not put people of Irish or Scottish heritage into dishonor.
My dear Kamerad, my great-grandmother, a Scot, married a drunken Irish bum, and so I can sympathize with your misery. And don't mess with Texas.

You compromise our heritage from the British Isles, and attempt to hijack it for your politics in the United States of America. You fly the flag of a nation that does not exist instead of the flag of the nation that welcomed us. Where are your Stars and Stripes?

Funny that --- with me he claims to be from North Carolina. I suspect he's a double agent. :eusa_shifty:
Got homes in both places and yes I am a double agent.

But you are talkin' about Vermont....... :eusa_whistle:

:D

Republic Of Texas.

Got homes in both places and yes I am a double agent.
That's un-American!!!!!

Oh wait....... Never mind........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back