Hello chaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an Irish daughter in law. She makes colcannon and it is delicious.

If your daughter in law is Irish you have a gem of a daughter in law ;)

She is a good wife for my son and a great mom for my grandchildren. She is also very successful in business.

The only problem is that she is Liberal. I mean Obama/Crooked Hillary voting Liberal.

We don't discuss politics.

Ugh...I'm sorry. I'm blessed to be in an entire family of conservatives...even my in laws are conservatives.

iu

Then don't read it troll. It's not like you ever bring anything worthwhile ya mod wannabe

I'm not a mod but I do know an intro thread ain't the place for politics.

Is it.

She is a good wife for my son and a great mom for my grandchildren. She is also very successful in business.

The only problem is that she is Liberal. I mean Obama/Crooked Hillary voting Liberal.

Ugh...I'm sorry. I'm blessed to be in an entire family of conservatives...even my in laws are conservatives.

iu

Then don't read it troll. It's not like you ever bring anything worthwhile ya mod wannabe

Is it.

Oh dry up and cease being annoying. How's that? You're a nothing and trolling. Cease at once or suffer the consequences

iu

Is it.

Oh dry up and cease being annoying. How's that? You're a nothing and trolling. Cease at once or suffer the consequences
Must be someone I know longer see here.........

To the New guy from Britain........there is a iggy function.........it gets rid of stupid posters so you can't be brought down to their level and become stupid with them.

:iyfyus.jpg:

iu

Is it.

To the New guy from Britain........there is a iggy function.........it gets rid of stupid posters so you can't be brought down to their level and become stupid with them.

Pogo just hit mine, tired of the troll's nonsense

Is it.

I dumped his sorry butt a long time ago.........

Is it.

I dumped his sorry butt a long time ago.........

He? I thought is was a leftist hag...well nm with leftists it's hard to tell sometimes

iu

Is it.

man_file_1113990_2_mandatory_gifs_of_the_week_8_18_16.gif

Thank you. The pipers of Amazing Grace may represent the people of the British Isles and the Christian peoples who settled there and the people who were converted there. The drum line may represent the culture we come from. However, this does not represent the forward march that the people are embarked upon, neither here nor in the British Isles.

I do not understand the flag that you are flying in your posts and along with your videos. It's not ours. What country are you coming from?

Thank you. The pipers of Amazing Grace may represent the people of the British Isles and the Christian peoples who settled there and the people who were converted there. The drum line may represent the culture we come from. However, this does not represent the forward march that the people are embarked upon, neither here nor in the British Isles.

I do not understand the flag that you are flying in your posts and along with your videos. It's not ours. What country are you coming from?

Republic Of Texas.

Republic Of Texas.

This Republic of Texas stands for nothing. Don't put on the internet or align yourself with Irish or Scottish. We are honorable people,You are not. I would appreciate it if you would not put people of Irish or Scottish heritage into dishonor.

Republic Of Texas.

This Republic of Texas stands for nothing. Don't put on the internet or align yourself with Irish or Scottish. We are honorable people,You are not. I would appreciate it if you would not put people of Irish or Scottish heritage into dishonor.

My dear Kamerad, my great-grandmother, a Scot, married a drunken Irish bum, and so I can sympathize with your misery. And don't mess with Texas.

I believe that's a St. George's Cross.

Last time, he was an Aussie.
I guess he wandered over a tad to be a Brit.

HI sttab.:D

Amazing drummers

WOW! And now in the spirit of the diversity of USMB, here's Joe Bonamassa from upstate New Yawk, playing some Mississippi delta blues, at the Royal Albert Hall... click on the link at the top, not the center, and welcome aboard, Matey:

Last edited:
I'm English and don't know if us limeys are allowed to join, so let me know.
I'm simply hoping to learn a bit about US politics and stuff..:)

Welcome! Not much American politics; tards to the left of you, tards to the right of you, here you am.

Republic Of Texas.

My dear Kamerad, my great-grandmother, a Scot, married a drunken Irish bum, and so I can sympathize with your misery. And don't mess with Texas.

You compromise our heritage from the British Isles, and attempt to hijack it for your politics in the United States of America. You fly the flag of a nation that does not exist instead of the flag of the nation that welcomed us. Where are your Stars and Stripes?

You cannot prostitute our heritage.

Republic Of Texas.

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back