Hello chaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the madhouse. McLarens are welcome, but no Range Rovers. Those are for twits....

Those are shortbreads.

What the hell is wrong with cookies?
Oh there’s absolutley nothing wrong with cookies!

View attachment 214611

Can you get Kimberly biscuits? I had them when we went to Ireland, sort of gingery with marshmallow. Quite tasty
I haven’t heard of those, but I’m not really much of a biscuit fan.

I liked them, I also really liked the soda bread we had. I had it with smoked salmon
Soda bread is yummy!

Thank you gentlemen, and to those who might wish to mock my homeland, please remember we English invented America and civilised it for you, otherwise you'd still be living in wigwams and scalping each other!
Huh you try to be nice (sniffle)...

Well now Mister Mike, here's a little ditty to welcome you to the board. Enjoy.

EnglishMike, don't listen to him! Hossfly has been rubbish all along.

What the hell is wrong with cookies?

View attachment 214611

Can you get Kimberly biscuits? I had them when we went to Ireland, sort of gingery with marshmallow. Quite tasty

I liked them, I also really liked the soda bread we had. I had it with smoked salmon
Soda bread is yummy!

I had it with an orange marmalade, we had stayed two nights at a bed and breakfast in Tipperary. The owners were fantastic people and told us where to go to see the real Ireland, off the beaten path pubs, sights, etc. The wife could cook, OMG she made a dish called colcannon, it was delicious. The pubs were so much fun, good people, good food and good drink

[Q

I had it with an orange marmalade, we had stayed two nights at a bed and breakfast in Tipperary. The owners were fantastic people and told us where to go to see the real Ireland, off the beaten path pubs, sights, etc. The wife could cook, OMG she made a dish called colcannon, it was delicious. The pubs were so much fun, good people, good food and good drink

I have an Irish daughter in law. She makes colcannon and it is delicious.

Shotgun or batwing?

JM_Capriola-246.jpg

batwings.JPG

:dunno:

View attachment 214611

Soda bread is yummy!

Drove from Dublin to Cashel. Lovely little hotel aside a pub. The girl just home from school served us until her father came home from his cheese making job. She explained to us that all Irish children had to take instruction in the Irish language as well as English. She explained to us how suspicious the Irish people were of frozen food. When the TV broadcast the Catholic prayers, everyone in the pub crossed himself. Then resumed drinking and singing. My husband swore that he heard drums in the middle of the night.
On to Cobh. How lovely, a snuggly hotel by the water beyond a park named for JFK. I will always remember a bronze sign on the door of the hotel bar, which read "we love children, too. But they must b e supervised after 9." Not to mention how I tried to mail post cards at the post office in Cobh, but couldn't find the slot. A man actually stopped his car to tell me how to do it. Then on to the royal treatment at Rosslaer.
PS: went to the cemetery at which my ancestors might be buried. The tombstones were too worn to be read. Slipped and fell on the vines.

[Q

If your daughter in law is Irish you have a gem of a daughter in law ;)

Soda bread is yummy!

Drove from Dublin to Cashel. Lovely little hotel aside a pub. The girl just home from school served us until her father came home from his cheese making job. She explained to us that all Irish children had to take instruction in the Irish language as well as English. She explained to us how suspicious the Irish people were of frozen food. When the TV broadcast the Catholic prayers, everyone in the pub crossed himself. Then resumed drinking and singing. My husband swore that he heard drums in the middle of the night.
On to Cobh. How lovely, a snuggly hotel by the water beyond a park named for JFK. I will always remember a bronze sign on the door of the hotel bar, which read "we love children, too. But they must b e supervised after 9." Not to mention how I tried to mail post cards at the post office in Cobh, but couldn't find the slot. A man actually stopped his car to tell me how to do it. Then on to the royal treatment at Rosslaer.
PS: went to the cemetery at which my ancestors might be buried. The tombstones were too worn to be read. Slipped and fell on the vines.

We went not long after we were married and our children were very young, we plan to return with the kids maybe next year.

I adored Ireland

[Q

She is a good wife for my son and a great mom for my grandchildren. She is also very successful in business.

The only problem is that she is Liberal. I mean Obama/Crooked Hillary voting Liberal.

We don't discuss politics.

[Q

She is a good wife for my son and a great mom for my grandchildren. She is also very successful in business.

The only problem is that she is Liberal. I mean Obama/Crooked Hillary voting Liberal.

Ugh...I'm sorry. I'm blessed to be in an entire family of conservatives...even my in laws are conservatives.

[Q

Ugh...I'm sorry. I'm blessed to be in an entire family of conservatives...even my in laws are conservatives.

You are lucky. My two sons are very Conservative but they fell in love with Liberals.

Both women are good wives and mothers and are respectful to my wife and I but they vote Moon Bat.

Fortunately we are all mature enough to understand that family love is more important than stupid politics so we have a solid truce not to let that come between us..

[Q

You are lucky. My two sons are very Conservative but they fell in love with Liberals.

Both women are good wives and mothers and are respective to my wife and I but they vote Moon Bat.

Fortunately we are all mature enough to understand that family love is more important than stupid politics so we have a solid truce not to let that come between us..

In my early years (15-17ish) I was leaning towards being a moon bat, thank God my Grandfather put a stop to that nonsense

[Q

iu

[Q

iu

Then don't read it troll. It's not like you ever bring anything worthwhile ya mod wannabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back