Hello chaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm English and don't know if us limeys are allowed to join, so let me know.
I'm simply hoping to learn a bit about US politics and stuff..:)

Greetings. I am your anonymous jesus hating "friend?" from TZ. You know who. But nobody else needs to know. And don't let being from England bother you. Nobody here cares where you're from. The only thing that matters to them is that you tell lies. Or at least talk about subjects that are unimportant. You should know that everybody here is my bitch. They don't dare debate me here. You know, I didn't mean for you to leave TZ. At least there, to some degree, they allow you to speak the truth. Here, they run from it. I will give you an example. Even though every word of it is absolutely true. It is beyond true. It is so absolutely true that it makes the gods themselves astonished. Needle3ss to say, it soon disappeared. Around here, they call it "flaming" or "trolling." It amazes me that they haven't tried to pull out the old tried and untrue "spam" accusation.

Well, friend, feel blessed as this is only the second thread I have reported. This is the Introduction Forum.

Who are you talking about.

I always love it when some Spanish ancestry person here in the southwest starts bragging about being 6th or 7th generation Americans. My response is: "so, you're new-comers also......" :eusa_whistle:

I like to wear this shirt on Thanksgiving...

My Columbus Day t-shirt.......

That aughta trigger a few posters here........ :D

They should. Because Hitler directly created israel.
You'd probably have wanted to impale Hitler too, wouldn't you?

No. You probably think Hitler would have liked to impale jews, don't you. But as the reality of it is, he didn't even gas them.

Yeah, I remember his vote in the UN...

Well israel didn't actually become a country until later on. But Hitler was responsible for deporting 60 to 70% of German jews there. And he didn't make them go cold turkey there. Germans prepared German Jews by teaching them how to set up the kibbutz communities that jews set up there. Face it. Hitler and the jewish zionists worked together.
View attachment 214874
'

Hey cultsmasher, have you been institutionalized, dude? Are you actually posting from an institution?

Well israel didn't actually become a country until later on. But Hitler was responsible for deporting 60 to 70% of German jews there. And he didn't make them go cold turkey there. Germans prepared German Jews by teaching them how to set up the kibbutz communities that jews set up there. Face it. Hitler and the jewish zionists worked together.
View attachment 214874
God do I love revisionist history..... :rofl:

Revisionist history? That's what those who tell lies about history to begin with call it. As Napoleon said, "History is a set of lies agreed upon." And as Tolstoy said, "History would be a wonderful thing - if it were only true."

Revisionist history? That's what those who tell lies about history to begin with call it. As Napoleon said, "History is a set of lies agreed upon." And as Tolstoy said, "History would be a wonderful thing - if it were only true."

Interesting, all your heroes are dead.

View attachment 214874

Do they teach you all to use the same responses in Stormfront school?

I like to wear this shirt on Thanksgiving...

No. You probably think Hitler would have liked to impale jews, don't you. But as the reality of it is, he didn't even gas them.

View attachment 214874
'

Hey cultsmasher, have you been institutionalized, dude? Are you actually posting from an institution?

Ah! My first sock accusation! I guess that's your way of trying to avoid debating me. But in case your attempt to get me banned fails, just let me know what it is that I said anywhere that you think is untrue. I can fix that quickly enough.

View attachment 214874

Do they teach you all to use the same responses in Stormfront school?
'

cultsmasher is probably banned from stormfront. It's definitely cultsmasher. I'm not even reporting him because everyone should get a little cultsmasher experience. :04:

And with people like you around, new ones are unlikely.

demotivation.us_I-see-dead-people-_131931718815.jpg

View attachment 214874
'

Ah! My first sock accusation! I guess that's your way of trying to avoid debating me. But in case your attempt to get me banned fails, just let me know what it is that I said anywhere that you think is untrue. I can fix that quickly enough.
Debating you? Is that what you call arguing propaganda? :lmao:

I'm clueless because I know and respect my heritage and have pride in it? My ancestors came here to be citizens of the United States of America. Your's did not?
Wrong answer, guess again....... :lol:

You people appear to be citizens of a country other than the United States of America. You fly a different flag than ours. You do not profess the core values of the nation that took my ancestors in and the nation that my ancestors helped build.
Back in the day, Americans began spilling over into Texas when it still belonged to Spain and then Mexico. Texans fought and won independence from Mexico in 1836, but the U.S. didn't want them, so they formed their own Republic. Although they eventually became a state, Texans have never forgotten the nine years they were their own country.

Vermont was its own country too, for longer than that.

They don't need to crow about it though. :)
6NifLNt.png

Now THAT'S a coin I'd like to unearth. Pretty freaky Mr. Sun coming up over the horizon, isn't it? Or am I seeing that wrong?

View attachment 214874

Those pics=It's cultsmasher. I'll hold off for a bit and not page a mod so people can get a taste of teh smasher of teh cults.

(AKA Wacko Nazi poster from hell) I sure hope he's not that kid that made the reloaded punter. That kid was kinda Nazi-ish too.

View attachment 214874
'

Debating you? Is that what you call arguing propaganda? :lmao:

More like conspiracy theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back