Hello Board

snjmom

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
st louis mo
How'd things go for you today?

Standard Bio=Aged, radical, middle child girl in a 7 person Irish family of boys. Grill queen, furniture mover extrordinaire, repeat arrests by fashion police. Domestic semi-diva, budding non-profit liaison, Freakonomics afficianado.

I like to cuss. Is that OK?

Newp. No cussing allowed here. But, welcome anyway.

Welcome to the fucking USMB.

Oh by the way, my shitty day was just fucking dandy. Thanks for asking. :)

Welcome to the fucking USMB.

Oh by the way, my shitty day was just fucking dandy. Thanks for asking. :)

Don't you miss her since she upped and walked away
And I'll bet you dread to spend another lonely night with me
But lonely walls I'll keep you company

You're welcome.

How do y'all post youtube's?

Sometimes my post's need a soundtrack and visuals.

You must post a dozen or more times on USMB before you can link here, Ma'am. After that, go to youtube and click on "share", then return here, hit the blue earthy-looking thingie above, and enter the link addy. When you click "submit reply", the video will be there.

Nice to have another fashion-impaired lady but Ma'am, what's up with the NJ thingie? Cannot curse well enough for NY?

Standard Bio=Aged, radical, middle child girl in a 7 person Irish family of boys. Grill queen, furniture mover extrordinaire, repeat arrests by fashion police. Domestic semi-diva, budding non-profit liaison, Freakonomics afficianado.

Hello Board

Hello room and, welcome......

NJ thingy in name is my reason for being, ie my daughter and sons initials S ~n~ J.

I believe I could hold my own in a NY cuss fest. Let me know if one starts.

8 posts almost there.

Oh, and no need to take my previous post seriously.

I'm here for the lulz. Well, actually RadiomanATL is, you'll meet him soon enough..
Still doesn't change that fact though.

Enough about me, what do you mean by "Radical"? Like, Left-Right Nut Job? Or, Fundamentalist Nut Job, or just Anarchist Nut Job?

how'd things go for you today?

Standard bio=aged, radical, middle child girl in a 7 person irish family of boys. Grill queen, furniture mover extrordinaire, repeat arrests by fashion police. Domestic semi-diva, budding non-profit liaison, freakonomics afficianado.

I like to cuss. Is that ok?

You can say what ever the fuck you want there is not a foul word or creative combination of foul words that have not graced these motherfucking pages..I like to throw the word **** in there from time to time as a litmus test of the state of affairs at the ol usmb.. as I am of the belief that true freedom begins with the right to say ...the "c" word and 2+2 = 4

Last edited:
Ooooohhh goody, **** is one of my favorite cuss words.

rad·i·cal (rd-kl)
adj.
1. Arising from or going to a root or source; basic: proposed a radical solution to the problem.
2. Departing markedly from the usual or customary; extreme: radical opinions on education.
3. Favoring or effecting fundamental or revolutionary changes in current practices, conditions, or institutions: radical political views.
4. Linguistics Of or being a root: a radical form.
5. Botany Arising from the root or its crown: radical leaves.
6. Slang Excellent; wonderful.
n.
1. One who advocates fundamental or revolutionary changes in current practices, conditions, or institutions: radicals seeking to overthrow the social order.
2. Mathematics The root of a quantity as indicated by the radical sign.
3. Symbol R An atom or a group of atoms with at least one unpaired electron.
4. Linguistics See root1.

Adjective #2 and noun #4. I lean towards fiscal conservatism, social liberalism and don't believe in purity of ideology.

Except mine.

Two children S "and" J, f/23 and m/9 respectively, no grands yet but patiently waiting. Widowed four years ago, going to school for an AAS on my way to CPA while working in the public sphere.

Last edited:
Welcome, snjmom. I think that word is extremely disrespectful to women in general. I used to neg rep people for putting it anywhere outside The Flame Zone, but have relaxed my standards a bit. Say what you will...anywhere on the board.

Welcome to USMB. Here's a bit of welcome rep (to follow this post).

I like to use it for men:) I prefer to call women that I don't respect flaming assholes.

How does the rep thingy work?

Pretty much look to the top right and you'll see 2 thumbs. (One up, one down.)

Press it.

It'll give you the option to give the person a Positive or a Negative Rep.

People use it when they like a post, just like people use the (Thanks) Button, which is located bottom right.

:)

Welcome.

Just remember - it's not a lie if you believe it.

Two children S "and" J, f/23 and m/9 respectively, no grands yet but patiently waiting.

DAMN! I thought that you were as old as you looked in the avatar.

We have a term here at USMB: notherfuckker.

I am a notherfuckker.

I am also an alligator mouth, bumblebee ass.

I am xotoxi.

Forum List

Back