hello and greetings

i truly don't hate God.. for that matter i really don't hate too many others.

All I don't need is more upon more of those things that I really need time away from..

---

Percy Sunshine says: Life is a never ending sequence of unexpected events which occur at unusual moments with unanticipated consequences...and that is what makes it fun.

And if you should 'die' as an unexpected event, the 'fun' part will be when you awake on the Last Day?

-----

Are 'fake' things; such as movies with Wolverine and other 'such things' supposed to help me get through? Where are the 'good' REAL things?

Last edited:
i truly don't hate God.. for that matter i really don't hate too many others.

All I don't need is more upon more of those things that I really need time away from..

---

Percy Sunshine says: Life is a never ending sequence of unexpected events which occur at unusual moments with unanticipated consequences...and that is what makes it fun.

And if you should 'die' as an unexpected event, the 'fun' part will be when you awake on the Last Day?

-----

Are 'fake' things; such as movies with Wolverine and other 'such things' supposed to help me get through? Where are the 'good' REAL things?

Often, newcomers here are asked just how crazy they are, but you have already posted enough long winded content to show you are pretty crazy. Just to finish up the paperwork though, about how high is your IQ? Would you say it was around 214?

...Are 'fake' things; such as movies with Wolverine and other 'such things' supposed to help me get through? Where are the 'good' REAL things?

Your introduction seems to be going well...

One word of advice though, it says 'New to the site? Drop in, say hello and tell us a little bit about yourself.'

Maybe you should save those burning questions for later

:coffee:

hello and greetings.. my name for this forum is deorro 1. It has no important significance except the fact that I can still 'think' enough to come up with a random name in a random 'thought' processed sort of way...

A little while ago, maybe in the first part of 2017, or later part of 2016, before the great New Year's Celebration was to begin, I remember many of the 'folk' around here beginning to be 'unable' to think coherently.. Their words were 'slur-red' and their 'concepts spoken', unsensical. So I thought... are we losing the ability to 'think' with imagination? Are we beginning to 'lose' our mental facilities to 'form new' ideas and connect 'ideas with other ideas' in a coherent, logical way? in other words, could we, if desired, randomly think of a 'sentence' rather than what was 'typically' spoken... Rather than 'hey, how're you doing', or rather than, 'haha haha', were we still able to fashion new sentences; ones which might have been used in the past but ones which were not as 'daily used'.. Some examples I thought of at that time was:

'She got into the car with her red dress on'.
'Would you know which way _____ is'. 'Could you give 'me' the directions, please'? 'Thank you, much obliged'. etc....

Not that fantastic for sentence 'creations' but still these sentences were one of the 'longer' sentences, syllable and word wise, that was still in the mind, especially in mine. And so after I asked a person whom I was conversing with to do the same, the conversation came to a halt and the mind drew a blank.

So yes... my name is Deorro 1 for this forum... Not for any spectacular reason but hey, at least I thought it up, kind of, right?

Pleased to meet you and to make your acquaintance.
Hi, Deorro1, pleased to meet you, too. Kick off your shoes, have a little nosh and make yourself to home! (Don't feed the dog, please.)

recip_img-2288911_clubnutellabanana_1.jpg

hello and greetings.. my name for this forum is deorro 1. It has no important significance except the fact that I can still 'think' enough to come up with a random name in a random 'thought' processed sort of way...

A little while ago, maybe in the first part of 2017, or later part of 2016, before the great New Year's Celebration was to begin, I remember many of the 'folk' around here beginning to be 'unable' to think coherently.. Their words were 'slur-red' and their 'concepts spoken', unsensical. So I thought... are we losing the ability to 'think' with imagination? Are we beginning to 'lose' our mental facilities to 'form new' ideas and connect 'ideas with other ideas' in a coherent, logical way? in other words, could we, if desired, randomly think of a 'sentence' rather than what was 'typically' spoken... Rather than 'hey, how're you doing', or rather than, 'haha haha', were we still able to fashion new sentences; ones which might have been used in the past but ones which were not as 'daily used'.. Some examples I thought of at that time was:

'She got into the car with her red dress on'.
'Would you know which way _____ is'. 'Could you give 'me' the directions, please'? 'Thank you, much obliged'. etc....

Not that fantastic for sentence 'creations' but still these sentences were one of the 'longer' sentences, syllable and word wise, that was still in the mind, especially in mine. And so after I asked a person whom I was conversing with to do the same, the conversation came to a halt and the mind drew a blank.

So yes... my name is Deorro 1 for this forum... Not for any spectacular reason but hey, at least I thought it up, kind of, right?

Pleased to meet you and to make your acquaintance.
Have you ever heard the phrase, "be kind, be good, be brief"?

Be brief as in brevity or as in undergarments?

Here is a 'brief' one...

A man walks into a Church and asks the Pastor.. 'Pastor, what is your name'? The pastor replies, 'My name is *such and such'.... The pastor asks, 'What is yours'?

The man replies, 'My name isn't important but I really need your advice'....

Another man walks in and says to the Pastor.. 'Why would I need to join a Church 'family'? Mine at home is wonderful enough'.

The Pastor looks back and says, 'Exactly'.

What are the differences between these?

apostles
prophets
evangelists
pastors
teachers
saints
body of Christ:

Ephesians 4:11-12 "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:"

Oh, and let's not forget to include:

work(s) of the ministry

And so here is my question.... Do you see me as one who is attempting/trying/persisting/scheming to 'break apart' the body of Christ or one who is 'edifying' the body of Christ?

The verse does not say, "for the [trying to/attempting to] edifying of the body of Christ:"

Rather it says, "for the edifying of the body of Christ:"

Without this 'doing', without the practical application of doing as well as hearing, the Church, which can be any 'gathering' for any specific 'agreed' upon 'reason', can suffer loss.

Hebrew Bible. The term abaddon appears six times in the Masoretic text of the Hebrew Bible; abaddon means destruction or "place of destruction", or the realm of the dead, and is accompanied by Sheol. Job 26:6: the grave (Sheol) is naked before Him, and destruction (Abaddon) has no covering.

Does this appear similar to the word 'Abandon'?

5648. abad:
carried (2), carrying (1), celebrated (1), committed (1), do (2), does (1), doing (1), done (4), executed (1), going (1), held (1), incited (1), made (4), make (1), observe (1), performs (1), torn (2), waging (1).

5647. abad
abad: to work, serve

5649. abad
slave, servant

According to the Brown Driver Briggs lexicon, the Hebrew abaddon (Hebrew: אבדון‎; abaddon) is an intensive form of the Semitic root and verb stem abad (אָבַד)[1] "perish" (transitive "destroy"), which occurs 184 times in the Hebrew Bible.

How can anything be 'destroyed' if one is a worker, if one serves/works, if one is as a slave/servant, if one is committed to doing right?

Revelation 9:11

A king, the angel of the bottomless pit; whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek Apollyon; in Latin Exterminans.

In my opinion, 2 ways... Either a direct 'working' against Good and that which is Godly and/or a direct 'working' to 'help' the 'wrong doers' all the while being neglectful of/to the 'right doers'...... In civil life, I think this is called 'negligence'. In familial and relationship matters, I think this is called, 'neglect'.

Abandonment and neglect go 'hand in hand', I think. Just like Abbadon and destruction might go hand in hand...
Sooo, you never heard of being brief?

Forum List

Back