Hello and Greetings

Dec 29, 2014
Maine
Hi! I'm quite new to the site, I simply wanted to find a place to discuss my favorite subject: Politics! I'm from Maine, and hold a degree in Political Science, along with a paralegal certificate.

I'm looking forward to the 2016 race gaining steam in the coming months, and to interacting with each of you.

Cheers!

Hello there, HorsemaskWarlord..

p-zap-welcome_zpsd7047e27.png

Feel free to explore your settings as well as the forums...if you have any questions, just contact a mod...one of us will be more than glad to help. :)

Who you holding the degree for?

Politics, people struggling for power under the guise of helping everyone else. Anything else you wanted to know?

Hi! I'm quite new to the site, I simply wanted to find a place to discuss my favorite subject: Politics! I'm from Maine, and hold a degree in Political Science, along with a paralegal certificate.

I'm looking forward to the 2016 race gaining steam in the coming months, and to interacting with each of you.

Cheers!

Greetings, Earthling!
Before we proceed, we need your long form Birth Certificate, in triplicate, 3 blood tests and a sworn affadivit that you are indeed a homo sapiens.

Ok, just joshing you. We need that BC in quadruplicate. CK keeps losing stuff. :D

welcomegroup.gif

You sound very interesting....hope we see you around and you don't disappear like most newbies do. Welcome.

Forum List

Back