Hello and good day/night to all!

cpcreativity

The Demogrepublitearian
Dec 5, 2012
California
Hi there!

My name is Cody Peterson and I just joined this "message board" if you will. I am not going to claim a party as it tends to incite hate and dung slinging. Rather, I merely hope to outline the key issues facing the United States today and hopefully see enough good thought and opinion to then be able to do the unthinkable; COMPROMISE!!!

The election is over, voting has been suspended, so now it is time to think up solutions for the problems at hand instead of voting for people to fight over them until the end of time.

Now that that's out of the way, hello! I look forward to hearing many new and valid ideas and get to know everyone on the site.

Thanks!

Note: Most if not all of the threads I am to start will be titled as questions. The first I believe will be, "How do you feel the standoff in Washington and the division of the nation would best be resolved and why does compromise not seem like an option?" I thought we could get the ball rolling now.

Last edited:
Hi there!

My name is Cody Peterson and I just joined this "message board" if you will. I am not going to claim a party as it tends to incite hate and dung slinging. Rather, I merely hope to outline the key issues facing the United States today and hopefully see enough good thought and opinion to then be able to do the unthinkable; COMPROMISE!!!

The election is over, voting has been suspended, so now it is time to think up solutions for the problems at hand instead of voting for people to fight over them until the end of time.

Now that that's out of the way, hello! I look forward to hearing many new and valid ideas and get to know everyone on the site.

Thanks!

Note: Most if not all of the threads I am to start will be titled as questions. The first I believe will be, "How do you feel the standoff in Washington and the division of the nation would best be resolved and why does compromise not seem like an option?" I thought we could get the ball rolling now.

if you are not going to choose a political party, then why does your icon contain the main colour of the democratic unionist party and the ulster unionist party and the colour of the orange order.

do you light bonnies, bang a big lambeg drum, and curse the pope of rome on the 12th of july? if you were truly politically neutral, then where is the green of republican sinn fein??? huh? huh? i bet you think ian paisley sits at gods right hand and that all the "fenian bastards" have too much uisge in then to even think sstraight.

i got my eye on you, fellah. you aren't fooling me one single bit.

Hi there!

Thanks!

if you are not going to choose a political party, then why does your icon contain the main colour of the democratic unionist party and the ulster unionist party and the colour of the orange order.

do you light bonnies, bang a big lambeg drum, and curse the pope of rome on the 12th of july? if you were truly politically neutral, then where is the green of republican sinn fein??? huh? huh? i bet you think ian paisley sits at gods right hand and that all the "fenian bastards" have too much uisge in then to even think sstraight.

i got my eye on you, fellah. you aren't fooling me one single bit.

I really have no idea what you just wrote.... but hi!

And I can find a better icon if you want I guess... I just thought the title under my name "cpcreativity" saying "The Demogrepublitearian" was enough for people to get the idea.. :eusa_silenced:

Forum List

Back