Hello All

Just wanted to say hi. I'm an artist and writer with a strong political interest.

I recently wrote & illustrated a "children's" picture book called "Mr. Trumpf Goes To Washington."

If anyone's interested, you can see it here: Mr Trumpf Goes To Washington

Here's the cover...

Cheers

A SJW? You are not allowed to stay.

Also the colour coordination on your book cover is horrific, shocking pink writing on a sun yellow background :omg:

So you cannot stay, exit door :smoke:

Just wanted to say hi. I'm an artist and writer with a strong political interest.

I recently wrote & illustrated a "children's" picture book called "Mr. Trumpf Goes To Washington."

Here's the cover...

Cheers

/---- I'm an artist and writer too. Good luck. I'm working on adult coloring books for snowflakes who can't handle reality

"I'm working on adult coloring books"

I was going to make a comment, but I better not, so I'll just comment No Comment :smoke:

Here's the cover...

Cheers

So....:badgrin:

happy-halloween-2013-scary-pumpkin-graphic-for-facebook-share.jpg

haloween-pumpkin-animated-gif-2-2-2.gif

Here's the cover...

Cheers

Based on what I see, I'd say that you are being generous when referring to yourself as an "artist..."

Melania Trump: 'I have two boys at home — I have my young son, and I have my husband'

yaaaaaaaaaa..... that's what we want in the whitehouse.
To be fair, a LOT of wives say that.

true enough, i've said that a few times myself...but trump sure as hell doesn't act like he's more than 10. look at all the name calling, the way he mocked that disabled reporter, & the latest example:

snaps-about-nbc-news-special-event-on-snp-07_3w.gif

i mean c'mon- what 'adult' does that?

What are we missing here? Oh yes, the OP! Where did that rascal go now? I would hope it is nothing said here. Hello?????

He/she dropped off the radar after only 3 posts.

All three of them essentially advertisements for his "picture book."

He's probably selling his book already on eBay....price starting at 0.01 :spinner:

I want that Adult Colouring Book that Cellblock2429 says they are working on, not the Snowflake one though.....

.....I want the XXX Rated one :smoke:

He's probably selling his book already on eBay....price starting at 0.01 :spinner:

What do I want?

.....I want that Adult Colouring Book that Cellblock2429 says they are working on, not the Snowflake one, I want the XXX Rated one :smoke:
/---- My question is to make it a complex drawing for adults or a simplistic kindergarten level one for Snowflakes.

What do I want?

.....I want that Adult Colouring Book that Cellblock2429 says they are working on, not the Snowflake one, I want the XXX Rated one :smoke:
/---- My question is to make it a complex drawing for adults or a simplistic kindergarten level one for Snowflakes.

You can do both, have two Editions.

/---- SO? Most people are unless they've experienced a traumatic event. I'm the same person I was at 6, older and wiser but the same. A girl I went to first grade with was a snotty bitch then and is still one today. BTW - is that all you got?
got nothing.png

Forum List

Back