Hello all

hello, hello!

Nice board, I've been doing some reading. :eusa_clap:

I'm a fellow American praying that this country gets rid of the enemy within currently occupying the White House.

I missed the debate last night but not surprised about the outcome. :D

See ya around. :bye1:

Hello and welcome, I hope your enemy gets four more years!
What a sick and disgusting thing for you to say to one of our new friends, noomi. Who's paying you to keep righties out of here? The people who are paying you to prosper abortion everywhere?

actually, calling the president of the united states who was elected by the people according to the constitution of the united states the "enemy within" is sick and disgusting. abortion has nothing to do with it. i have lived through some pretty screwed up presidencies that i totally disagreed with, but i have never refered to a president as the enemy. the president, whether you agree with him or not, represents all of us.

who or what is the enemy within? is it all those who voted for obama? is it the constitution of the united states that provides for a a democratic election? who? maybe the 2ndAmendment ass will let us know? someone may want to let him know that there is a lot more to the constitution than the second amendment.

I have to give it to you guys, I've never seen an Introduction/Welcome thread turn out this way on any board I've ever visited or joined. :lol: :eusa_clap:

For all the nice and fun replies, thanks, thanks.

For the rest of you, you're looking desperate. :tongue:

See ya around!

What a sick and disgusting thing for you to say to one of our new friends, noomi. Who's paying you to keep righties out of here? The people who are paying you to prosper abortion everywhere?

who or what is the enemy within? .....

Answer:

The 'enemy within' is the POS that currently occupies the White House. The one who said he would stand with Islam first "should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." That.

Welcome 2ndAmendment, glad you showed up..

Obamabots are particularly testy at this time, given to outbursts of temper and butt hurt profanity. I recommend a blend of humor and instigation for maximum fun at this time.

:D.. enjoy

It bares repeating...:lol:

2ndAmendment...:wink_2:

Obamabots are particularly testy at this time, given to outbursts of temper and butt hurt profanity. I recommend a blend of humor and instigation for maximum fun at this time.

haha, I'm seeing it! :lol:

I enjoy it. :D

PS - I started a new thread for the person who asked me about Obama being the 'enemy within.' :eusa_whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

haha, I'm seeing it! :lol:

I enjoy it. :D

PS - I started a new thread for the person who asked me about Obama being the 'enemy within.' :eusa_whistle:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg"]Of Mosques and Men: Reflections on the Ground Zero Mosque - YouTube[/ame]

Do they teach this aspect of Muslim's Koran at Columbia whose students are being taught to hate America and everything about America?

actually, calling the president of the united states who was elected by the people according to the constitution of the united states the "enemy within" is sick and disgusting. abortion has nothing to do with it. i have lived through some pretty screwed up presidencies that i totally disagreed with, but i have never refered to a president as the enemy. the president, whether you agree with him or not, represents all of us.

who or what is the enemy within? is it all those who voted for obama? is it the constitution of the united states that provides for a a democratic election? who? maybe the 2ndAmendment ass will let us know? someone may want to let him know that there is a lot more to the constitution than the second amendment.
Precisely who are you directing your erroneous statement to? Obama is the one who says Republicans and conservatives are his ENEMY. So he has referred to ME as his ENEMY.

I don't back down from creepsickles who call me their enemy. I reserve the right to fire back at any creepsickle who views me as his personal enemy with equivalent fire. It's in the First Amendment. You oughta read it sometime. Unless it's against your religion.

^Do you have a transcript or a video of Obama actually saying that?
Yes, I do, in fact:
Laura Ingraham said Obama’s comments about “punishing our enemies” was not something the man occupying the Oval Office should say and called it un-presidential on Good Morning America. By Kate McCarthy
Oct 27, 2010 9:22am
Not Presidential? Ingraham Blasts Obama for ‘Enemies’ Comment
Email 106 Smaller Font Text Larger Text | Print

Laura Ingraham said Obama’s comments about “punishing our enemies” was not something the man occupying the Oval Office should say and called it un-presidential on “GMA” this morning.

“He is the president, George. He is the president of all the people,” she told me.

President Obama told Univision recently,“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re going to punish our enemies and we’re going to reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s going to be harder.”

“I know that everyone is rough and tumble in this campaign. But he is still the president,” Ingraham said. “And the fact of the matter is there is a national revolt going on against many of the policies that he and Nancy Pelosi pushed through against the will of the people, number one health care reform. That is not an enemy of the country those are the people of the country.”(10.27.2010)
Not Presidential? Ingraham Blasts Obama for ‘Enemies’ Comment - ABC News

And by “enemies,” President Obama means fellow Americans who don’t agree with his liberal policies. The NYTimes reports (emphases mine):

In a radio interview that aired on Univision on Monday, Mr. Obama sought to assure Hispanics that he would push an immigration overhaul after the midterm elections, despite fierce Republican opposition.

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

Referring specifically to Republicans such as Senator John McCain, who are stressing border security and supporting strict immigration laws like Arizona’s anti-illegal immigration measure, Mr. Obama said, “Those aren’t the kinds of folks who represent our core American values.” New Obama GOTV Rallying Cry: Let‘s ’Punish Our Enemies’ | TheBlaze.com

Yup. President Obama who was supposed to heal the country's divisions just called some Americans "enemies." Guess which ones? Republicans. Yup. Enemies.

Kathryn Jean Lopez asks: "Did the President of the United States Describe Some Americans as Enemies?"

Via The Hill:

Latino voters, the president said, would have an opportunity to send a message to Republicans, who Obama accused of “politicizing” immigration reform and the border security debate. Obama said “pressure has to be put on the Republican Party” if immigration reform is to become a reality.

“And if Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, we’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us, if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder — and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2,” he said.

This is the President who doesn't call the Taliban an enemy but anyone who's against amnesty is an enemy of Latinos?

This is so wrong on many levels in that the country is at war and The PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is calling half the country "enemies." And it's also playing to the racial divides which harm this country. I can't get over how awful this is. It puts the party label over that which unites us which should be that we're all Americans.

President George Washington warned of the dangers of political parties. He warned:

The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries, which result, gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of Public Liberty.

Creative Minority Report: Obama Calls Republicans "Enemies."

His comment is recorded and written at 2:30 on the following YouTube:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0YH6UQNbBo]Obama Racism. Calls Republicans "Enemies" & says that "they can ride in the BACK" (of the Car)! - YouTube[/ame]

Actually, Obama is the person who started the "Enemies" crap, attempting to extract the Latino vote over an issue many American Latinos disagree with Republicans on--immigration. He furthered the cause of racial divisiveness when he told the Latino Community in a speech:

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re going to punish our enemies and we’re going to reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s going to be harder.”

(he retracted that comment in the following weeks, but not after the damage was already done, and he renigged on his campaign promise to cross party lines and show transparency. What a snickering laugh.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0YH6UQNbBo]Obama Racism. Calls Republicans "Enemies" & says that "they can ride in the BACK" (of the Car)! - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks, Lumpy - gotta love humor and instigation. :badgrin:
2nd Amendment, I apologize for my part in heisting your dear introduction thread, and to make up for it, I would like to share some links on the second amendment, because I think your namesake necessarily deserves some edification in Campaign Rhetoric time, and I thank you for employing it for other members at USMB, as people who failed to read Obama's dismal Senate voting record (and state votes, too) on this issue:

1. Obama Comes Out Against Concealed Carry

2. Obama Opposed bill okaying illegal gun use in home invasions as Senator in the Illinois State Legislature in 2004:

Hale DeMar, a 52-year-old Wilmette resident, was arrested and charged with misdemeanor violations for shooting, in the shoulder and leg, a burglar who broke into his home not once, but twice. Cook County prosecutors dropped all charges against DeMar.

In March 2004, the Illinois Senate passed Senate Bill 2165, a law introduced in response to DeMar's case, with provisions designed to assert a right of citizens to protect themselves against home invasions, such that self-defense requirements would be viewed to take precedence over local ordinances against handgun possession. The measure passed the Illinois Senate by a vote of 38-20. Barack Obama was one of the 20 state senators voting against the measure.

Governor Rod Blagojevich vetoed the bill. On Nov. 9, 2004, the Illinois Senate voted 40-18 to override Blagojevich's veto. Again, Obama acted against the bill.

On Nov. 17, the Illinois House voted overwhelmingly, 85-30, to override the governor's veto and Senate Bill 2165 became law.
Source: Jerome Corsi, Obama Nation, pp 241-242, 2008

On April 16, 2008, Obama went to Mexico and badmouthed Americans as follows:
“This war is being waged with guns purchased not here but in the United States,” he said, referring to the drug wars that are tearing apart our neighbor to the south. “More than 90 percent of the guns recovered in Mexico come from the United States, many from gun shops that lay in our shared border.”

Actual figures from the Show the following stats on Percentage of Supplier Deliveries Value by Region to Latin America* (PDF File) as follows:

United States: 4%

Russia: 11%

France: 5%

UK: 2%

China: 2%

Germany: 0%

Italy: 40%

All other EU: 9%

All others: 4%
Source: US Govt CRS Report for Congress, October, 2008

Obama is very loose and careless reporting sinister things about America without checking any facts whatever. He simply scorches the earth for America and his "enemies" and obfuscates his real intention of Disarming America to comply with his real intention of abolishing the US Constitution and subjugating this nation to the United Nations.

That is enough to put him out of a job.

Hope my links support your important 2nd Amendment cause, 2ndAmendment. :)

Again, Welcome to USMB.

Thanks, Lumpy - gotta love humor and instigation. :badgrin:
2nd Amendment, I apologize for my part in heisting your dear introduction thread, and to make up for it, I would like to share some links on the second amendment, because I think your namesake necessarily deserves some edification in Campaign Rhetoric time, and I thank you for employing it for other members at USMB, as people who failed to read Obama's dismal Senate voting record (and state votes, too) on this issue:

1. Obama Comes Out Against Concealed Carry

2. Obama Opposed bill okaying illegal gun use in home invasions as Senator in the Illinois State Legislature in 2004:

Hale DeMar, a 52-year-old Wilmette resident, was arrested and charged with misdemeanor violations for shooting, in the shoulder and leg, a burglar who broke into his home not once, but twice. Cook County prosecutors dropped all charges against DeMar.

In March 2004, the Illinois Senate passed Senate Bill 2165, a law introduced in response to DeMar's case, with provisions designed to assert a right of citizens to protect themselves against home invasions, such that self-defense requirements would be viewed to take precedence over local ordinances against handgun possession. The measure passed the Illinois Senate by a vote of 38-20. Barack Obama was one of the 20 state senators voting against the measure.

Governor Rod Blagojevich vetoed the bill. On Nov. 9, 2004, the Illinois Senate voted 40-18 to override Blagojevich's veto. Again, Obama acted against the bill.

On Nov. 17, the Illinois House voted overwhelmingly, 85-30, to override the governor's veto and Senate Bill 2165 became law.
Source: Jerome Corsi, Obama Nation, pp 241-242, 2008

On April 16, 2008, Obama went to Mexico and badmouthed Americans as follows:
“This war is being waged with guns purchased not here but in the United States,” he said, referring to the drug wars that are tearing apart our neighbor to the south. “More than 90 percent of the guns recovered in Mexico come from the United States, many from gun shops that lay in our shared border.”

Actual figures from the Show the following stats on Percentage of Supplier Deliveries Value by Region to Latin America* (PDF File) as follows:

United States: 4%

Russia: 11%

France: 5%

UK: 2%

China: 2%

Germany: 0%

Italy: 40%

All other EU: 9%

All others: 4%
Source: US Govt CRS Report for Congress, October, 2008

Obama is very loose and careless reporting sinister things about America without checking any facts whatever. He simply scorches the earth for America and his "enemies" and obfuscates his real intention of Disarming America to comply with his real intention of abolishing the US Constitution and subjugating this nation to the United Nations.

That is enough to put him out of a job.

Hope my links support your important 2nd Amendment cause, 2ndAmendment. :)

Again, Welcome to USMB.

Thank you so very much! I appreciate that.

I've become very interested in the 2nd Amendment ever since it hit home years back. My first self-defense class was given for free by CrimeStoppers and a local police department to all the women in the area because we had a serial rapist on the loose. It was an 8 hour class, excellent and hands on. Following that class, I took other classes which led to my appreciation of guns and the 2nd Amendment, concealed carry, etc. To put it briefly.

Again, thanks. :thanks:

.... I'm not sure where to post this folks, so here goes.

I've received some very nice PMs and have tried to reply. However, I'm receiving a notice that I cannot send PMs until I reach 50 posts.

That's ok, time flies.

:bye1:

Look at all the pearl-clutching from our conservative friends. They certainly do revel in their victimhood.

Anyways, welcome. Know that we liberals, being made of sterner stuff, have little tolerance for pearl-clutching. Heat, kitchens, you know the story. Those who constantly fling it shouldn't be complaining because they get some back.

Look at all the pearl-clutching from our conservative friends. They certainly do revel in their victimhood.

Anyways, welcome. Know that we liberals, being made of sterner stuff, have little tolerance for pearl-clutching. Heat, kitchens, you know the story. Those who constantly fling it shouldn't be complaining because they get some back.

The only victim here is the truth when Obama tells people in foreign countries away from America we supplied 90% of guns to cartels when the actual figure is 4%.

Since you support the lie, send truth a wreath to the grave you're laying it in, why don't you.

And you better pray Obama loses, because if he doesn't the largest tax hike in the world passed by a Pelosi congress she told not to read the tax hike bill, just pass, that they would find out later. The tax takes effect in January, and it's going to hit Middle Class America, the ones Obama lied about needing a break, pass it all up to the evil rich. It's the Middle Class he's hurting the most, and he's hurting them with both barrels of his sawed off shotgun of tax hike pellets obfuscated as "costs" people don't know are coming out of their paychecks forthwith.

What does it take to teach you we're not taking any more of Obama's assaults on America. Why do his handlers peddle falsehoods that damage America's credibility abroad when in truth, America wasn't delivering those kinds of weapons in a quantity over 4% of the total, Obama accused my fellow Americans of supplying 90% of them, and I'm madder than a hell hatter, madam, step aside. You don't know the truth from a lie. We do, and we're not going to take it anymore.

hello, hello!

Nice board, I've been doing some reading. :eusa_clap:

I'm a fellow American praying that this country gets rid of the enemy within currently occupying the White House.

I missed the debate last night but not surprised about the outcome. :D

See ya around. :bye1:

Welcome, friend!

Forum List

Back