Hello all

2ndAmendment

Oct 4, 2012
USA
hello, hello!

Nice board, I've been doing some reading. :eusa_clap:

I'm a fellow American praying that this country gets rid of the enemy within currently occupying the White House.

I missed the debate last night but not surprised about the outcome. :D

See ya around. :bye1:

Welcome 2ndAmendment, glad you showed up..

Obamabots are particularly testy at this time, given to outbursts of temper and butt hurt profanity. I recommend a blend of humor and instigation for maximum fun at this time.

:D.. enjoy

hello, hello!

I'm a fellow American praying that this country gets rid of the enemy within currently occupying the White House.

Hello and welcome, I hope your enemy gets four more years!

Hello "2nd Amendment.":eusa_clap: Noomi is an Obamatron, incapable of thinking outside the box. You'll see her silliness on display on the Politics Board and the Election Board.

Last edited:
Welcome 2ndAmendment, glad you showed up..

Obamabots are particularly testy at this time, given to outbursts of temper and butt hurt profanity. I recommend a blend of humor and instigation for maximum fun at this time.

:D.. enjoy

Thanks, Lumpy - gotta love humor and instigation. :badgrin:

hello, hello!

hmmm, odd, a welcome and death wish in the same sentence. :confused:

Hello "2nd Amendment.":eusa_clap: Noomi is an Obamatron, incapable of thinking outside the box. You'll see her silliness on display on the Politics Board and the Election Board.

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, it looks like Noomi couldn't contain herself to those boards. :eusa_silenced:

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, it looks like Noomi couldn't contain herself to those boards. :eusa_silenced:

noomi has been here longer than you.

that "enemy within" was elected by a mojority of the people and whether you like it or not, that is the way democracy works. you may want to extend your reading to the whole constitution and not just the second amendment.

you may want to keep your histrionics in check.

:eusa_pray: Please be a RightWinger with better game than "The facts be damned! You sir, are a douche!!"

I'm SO bored with that crap.

:eusa_pray:

hello "2nd amendment.":eusa_clap: Noomi is an obamatron, incapable of thinking outside the box. You'll see her silliness on display on the politics board and the election board.

thanks for the welcome. Yes, it looks like noomi couldn't contain herself to those boards. :eusa_silenced:

That "enemy within" was elected by a mojority of the people and whether you like it or not, that is the way democracy works. You may want to extend your reading to the whole constitution and not just the second amendment.

You may want to keep your histrionics in check.

STFU. You're here since March and you're some kind of veteran.?

Last edited:
:huddle: ... I'm feeling the love.

Hold that as long as you can, now...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnrttTGa7rc]Fleetwood Mac - Don't stop - 2004 - YouTube[/ame]
Don't stop thinkin' 'bout tomorrow....

Government of The People, by The People and for The Children. :beer:

thanks for the welcome. Yes, it looks like noomi couldn't contain herself to those boards. :eusa_silenced:

That "enemy within" was elected by a mojority of the people and whether you like it or not, that is the way democracy works. You may want to extend your reading to the whole constitution and not just the second amendment.

You may want to keep your histrionics in check.

STFU. You're here since March and you're some kind of veteran.?

wow...lol..."STFU"

NO!!!

now what're ya gonna do, use your 2nd amendment rights and shoot your computer?

Last edited:
hello, hello!

Welcome to USMB, 2ndAmendment. Hope you enjoy the boards.

hello, hello!

What a sick and disgusting thing for you to say to one of our new friends, noomi. Who's paying you to keep righties out of here? The people who are paying you to prosper abortion everywhere?

Last edited:
hello, hello!

What a sick and disgusting thing for you to say to one of our new friends, noomi. Who's paying you to keep righties out of here? The people who are paying you to prosper abortion everywhere?

2ndAmendment...I'd recommend freedombecki if you're looking for a great friend, a sweet all around Gal and someone that can kick some serious butt.

There's much more but she's also quite humble...:wink_2:

Last edited:
hello, hello!

hmmm, odd, a welcome and death wish in the same sentence. :confused:

Obama being re-elected isn't going to be a death sentence.

hello, hello!

I fail to see how my post deserved a neg, Becki. I simply said that I hope Obama gets elected again. I fail to see how stating such an opinion is wrong.

Forum List

Back