Hello all.

Feb 28, 2012
chicago suburbs
I have been trying to cement my political beliefs lately and stumbled upon this website. I only started to really get into politics and current affairs about a year ago. I'm 25, and I think I would identify myself as a progressive liberal...you'll see why if you keep reading. I'm looking for insights on issues that I have a hard time understanding. I like bells and whistles like charts, infographics, and documentaries. I don't like partisan rhetoric, fear mongering, lobbyists, and greed. I recently subcribed to The Nation and I enjoy watching 60 minutes, Frontline, and The Young Turks. I also watch Meet the Press sometimes but it's usually a painful experience. Thanks for having me, I'll be interested to see what the community here is all about.

Well, hello Chockfull. Robert here and welcome here to the forums. I am over 9038 miles to the right of Genghis Khan and still love the concept of public beheadings for social infractions, so, there is a mix of hominids here. Enjoy the melee and look forward to your flaming left posts. Hat is tipped.

Robert

Forum List

Back