Hello all

Fuck off you new piece of shit. We hate new people. Die. You hear me? Die, you filthy maggot. You know one out of every five Americans get cancer? I hope you're one of those Americans, you scum bag.

You're supposed to break them in gently here and hammer them elsewhere on the board.......
Didn't you get the memo??!!
Geeze!

Fuck off you new piece of shit. We hate new people. Die. You hear me? Die, you filthy maggot. You know one out of every five Americans get cancer? I hope you're one of those Americans, you scum bag.

Thank you for the warm welcome, don't hold back, tell me what you really think. :cuckoo:

Thank you for the warm welcome, don't hold back, tell me what you really think. :cuckoo:

You two must know each other. Either that or you're married to one another...... :eusa_whistle:

Just ignore it and it'll go away.

Last edited:

Are you sure you want to know?

Ok.

I think Retarded 37 is a total jackass.

Welcome.

Ok.

Welcome.

Anyone notice how British Bitch can only call her opponents stupid? It's as if she can't really come up with anything scathing, as much as she tries. I thought a professional writer would be able to be more condescending?

Just fuck off and let me continue bludgeoning newbies with wanton disregard. Have I ever told you that your attempts at me were mildly amusing at first but have grown stale as of late?

Last edited:

I think we need a form of border protection here to keep out the aliens.

I am going to guess that the new poster gauntlet of 'What is the air speed velocity of an unladen European swallow?' is a bit passe'.

Ok.

Welcome.

Anyone notice how British Bitch can only call her opponents stupid? It's as if she can't really come up with anything scathing, as much as she tries. I thought a professional writer would be able to be more condescending?

Just fuck off and let me continue bludgeoning newbies with wanton disregard. Have I ever told you that your attempts at me were mildly amusing at first but have grown stale as of late?

Why? Whatcha gonna do? Throw a hissy fit and run around the forum like a drama queen before announcing your final departure? You did that already.... and it didn't work out too well for ya.

Dumbass.

I don't usually welcome new folks cuz they usually don't stay and it's wasting my typing skills, lol. But...if you have thick enough skin...just in case you do.....Welcome! Wanna borrow my armor? You'll be all clanky, but it will get you past the beginning hazings.

Ok.

Welcome.

Why? Whatcha gonna do? Throw a hissy fit and run around the forum like a drama queen before announcing your final departure? You did that already.... and it didn't work out too well for ya.

Dumbass.

You plan to force that?

You bore me. You and your angry bitch persona. It's so overdone.

Last edited:

Dumbass.

You plan to force that?

You bore me. You and your angry bitch persona. It's so overdone.

I doubt there is anyone on this board who worries one iota whether a lowlife like you is bored! You really do have an inflated view of yourself, don't you! :lol:

Don't worry about retread. Someone left the door open again and he got walked in on someone's shoe. They'll be round with the pooper scooper soon.

I am new to the forum, nice to meet all of you.

Hey MikeFrank!

I join the rest of the posters here who ***WELCOME*** you. I think you are a conservative. I have been wrong before.....:lol: Glad to have you, either way.

Are you one of those internet psychics that can read someone's fortune just from an e-mail or forum posting?

What am I thinking right now?

Honestly please tell me cos I don't know...I'm drunk again!!

Forum List

Back