Hello, All.

smokin_kat

Cheap Imitation
May 20, 2011
Earth
Hi and thanks for this board. I've been lurking for awhile and love this message board. Have a great weekend. :)

Welcome. Are you related to the Great Kat?

worshipmeordiecd3.jpg

Wow. That was fairly catty, but thanks for clarifying what "knock off" means. How considerate of you.

Soooo, I appreciate you for showing me the board, girl. I am getting my lurk on and a feel for the vibe here. I must say my interest has piqued. I am enjoying bouncing around the forum reviewing posts and members. This ought to be interesting. Cannot wait to gain a little more insight around here and start posting. :)

Wow. That was fairly catty, but thanks for clarifying what "knock off" means. How considerate of you.

Soooo, I appreciate you for showing me the board, girl. I am getting my lurk on and a feel for the vibe here. I must say my interest has piqued. I am enjoying bouncing around the forum reviewing posts and members. This ought to be interesting. Cannot wait to gain a little more insight around here and start posting. :)

Don't you mean ''Katty''? :tongue:

I wonder if the board will change my name to "cheap imitation"? Who do I go to about that one? Any help would be much appreciated. :)

I wonder if the board will change my name to "cheap imitation"? Who do I go to about that one? Any help would be much appreciated. :)

I always heard "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Welcome to the board smokinK

Forum List

Back