Hello all!

BS, you were obviously indoctrinated.

Not off to a good start here man.............

Don't worry about anything this idiot says, cduebelhoer. If you haven't already, you'll soon discover just what a self-important twat he is!

Thanks for the welcome, Colin. I was a little taken aback with the buzzsaw I ran into with him...

I call out far left BS, lies, brainwashing, and related BS. Hence why I said you aint off to a good start here dude.

I wouldn't rely on dunces like Colin to defend you, better up a thick skin dude, you'll need it to defend your oppressive excuse for a governmental style.

THAT'S me helping you out btw, some helpful advice, you should take it.....

Don't worry about anything this idiot says, cduebelhoer. If you haven't already, you'll soon discover just what a self-important twat he is!

Thanks for the welcome, Colin. I was a little taken aback with the buzzsaw I ran into with him...

(R)eallyStupid1 has a very high opinion of himself. The rest of us, not so much.

But... I stand by what I said about PolSci. They tell you what to think - they do not teach you how to think for yourself. That comes with experience. Your political views are yours - no one should form them for you.... not even someone who has 'Professor' in front of their name. Just keep an open mind.

I understand where you're coming from Cali Girl, I appreciate the honesty, and openness.

I'm coming to see he does think much of himself...

What's this about a Colts' jacket there, Colin?!?

Run along troll. Facts have never really proven to be your thing anyway.

You need to get over your habit of calling everyone who calls you out on your Bullshit a troll. You make yourself look silly. Just sayin'.

:lol::lol::lol:

Look murder defender, aint you get enough of being called out and exposed yesterday tin the "say something nice thread"

Get the PMS under control today freak show, like I said, you continue to provide my friends and I on here with comedic material, laughing @ your dumb ass has become 1 of HG's and my favorite past times.

Now be a good lil bitch and know your betters.

I call out far left BS, lies, brainwashing, and related BS. Hence why I said you aint off to a good start here dude.

I wouldn't rely on dunces like Colin to defend you, better up a thick skin dude, you'll need it to defend your oppressive excuse for a governmental style.

You're not off to a good start with me, when the first thing I notice about you is pure hatred in your sig. No More Liberals with 'LIES' in blue in your sig. Libs are always going to be here buddy, best learn to deal with it, and work WITH US, not just sit and blast us. Not to mention people 'following themselves to hell motherfuckers'...

Last edited:
Run along troll. Facts have never really proven to be your thing anyway.

You need to get over your habit of calling everyone who calls you out on your Bullshit a troll. You make yourself look silly. Just sayin'.

:lol::lol::lol:

Look murder defender, aint you get enough of being called out and exposed yesterday tin the "say something nice thread"

Get the PMS under control today freak show, like I said, you continue to provide my friends and I on here with comedic material, laughing @ your dumb ass has become 1 of HG's and my favorite past times.

Now be a good lil bitch and know your betters.

Whatcha gonna do? Neg me with that big rep of yours? :lol::lol:

Fool.

You're not off to a good start with me, when the first thing I notice about you is No More Liberals with 'LIES' in blue in your sig. Libs are always going to be here buddy, best learn to deal with it, and work WITH US, not just sit and blast us.

I couldn't care less if I'm off to a bad start with a liberal, means I'm RIGHT, literally lol. I wasn't the only 1 who called that BS in your 1st post out either. California Girl did too, until she saw me, and proceeded to have another 1 of her troll fests.

I really would take my advice if I were you. I'd also not neg rep me, my rep is big enough to where it won't matter, but yours is so small, and still easily affected my a neg rep from say, me, aey you asked for it.:lol:

Yall are also 20% of the population TOPS, hardly anything to worry bout.

Take my advice dude......

I speak the truth.

Last edited:

You're not off to a good start with me, when the first thing I notice about you is pure hatred in your sig. No More Liberals with 'LIES' in blue in your sig. Libs are always going to be here buddy, best learn to deal with it, and work WITH US, not just sit and blast us. Not to mention people 'following themselves to hell motherfuckers'...

Your own sig isn't exactly complimentary towards those who disagree with you politically. I suggest you don't act like a hypocrite.

There are idiots of both left and right on this board. I kind of hope you will not be one of them.

Your own sig isn't exactly complimentary towards those who disagree with you politically. I suggest you don't act like a hypocrite.

There are idiots of both left and right on this board. I kind of hope you will not be one of them.

I'm not any sort of a leftest idiot. I'm just here for discussion and (hopefully) pleasant debate.

Although I do think comparing my sig--an innocent, funny quip from one of America's great historical figures--is a little different from quoting yourself and using foul language.

You're not off to a good start with me, when the first thing I notice about you is No More Liberals with 'LIES' in blue in your sig. Libs are always going to be here buddy, best learn to deal with it, and work WITH US, not just sit and blast us.

I couldn't care less if I'm off to a bad start with a liberal, means I'm RIGHT, literally lol. I wasn't the only 1 who called that BS in your 1st post out either. California Girl did too, until she saw me, and proceeded to have another 1 of her troll fests.

I really would take my advice if I were you. I'd also not neg rep me, my rep is big enough to where it won't matter, but yours is so small, and still easily affected my a neg rep from say, me, aey you asked for it.:lol:

I speak the truth.

Dude, shut the f*ck up. I, and 99.9% of the people here, are sick of you and your trolling ways.
Your rep ain't shit, your BS is tiresome, and the same crap you say on every single post is boring as hell.

Trolling is an art, you're not even close to the fingerpainting stage yet.

Now go watch your beloved Packers. A true fan wouldn't be on here while the game is getting ready to start, eh?

Conhog/PI/Curvelight

I speak the truth.

Dude, shut the f*ck up. I, and 99.9% of the people here, are sick of you and your trolling ways.
Your rep ain't shit, your BS is tiresome, and the same crap you say on every single post is boring as hell.

Trolling is an art, you're not even close to the fingerpainting stage yet.

Now go watch your beloved Packers. A true fan wouldn't be on here while the game is getting ready to start, eh?

Conhog/PI/Curvelight

Oh.

My.

Gawd!

A cranky EZ!

Wow! That's something we don't see every day.

Where's Ravi - I need to her to hide me! Scary EZ is in da house.

BS, you were obviously indoctrinated.

Not off to a good start here man.............

No need to be taken aback by the likes of him. The biggest thing about him is his ego...oh, and his mouth. That's pretty big too judging by the amount of shit that pours from it.

don't worry about anything this idiot says, cduebelhoer. If you haven't already, you'll soon discover just what a self-important twat he is!

thanks for the welcome, colin. I was a little taken aback with the buzzsaw i ran into with him...

you will love colin.

He lives in england, but he is also a hoosier a few times a year.

ask him where his new colts jacket is..............................:eusa_whistle:

whatevah!

Forum List

Back