Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seven pages to say hello and a signature longer than the Obamacare documents. Accept a welcome and be done with it!

Oh boo fucking who.

How's about practicing what you preach.
If you don't like the looks of a welcome thread, don't comment.
You yourself have just added to the length of a thread you're already complaining about. The same thread I hadn't posted ANYTHING in since New Year's Eve. Go back, check the date of my last post before this one and before YOURS. You gonna blame Oscar Wao for saying hello to me? That would be kinda stupid, but, have at it.

No one twisted your arm to read it.
No one asked you to come in here.
But obviously you're not getting enough attention today, so you had to shoot off at the mouth.

I know teenauthor (aka "Oscar Wao") from another forum.
I'll damn well say "hello" and return the greeting, if I want to.

If you thump your chest any harder, you'll give yourself a heart attack.
Dry up.

Last edited:
Seven pages to say hello and a signature longer than the Obamacare documents. Accept a welcome and be done with it!

Oh boo fucking who.

How's about practicing what you preach.
If you don't like the looks of a welcome thread, don't comment.
You yourself have just added to the length of a thread you're already complaining about. The same thread I hadn't posted ANYTHING in since New Year's Eve. Go back, check the date of my last post before this one and before YOURS. You gonna blame Oscar Wao for saying hello to me? That would be kinda stupid, but, have at it.

No one twisted your arm to read it.
No one asked you to come in here.
But obviously you're not getting enough attention today, so you had to shoot off at the mouth.

I know teenauthor (aka "Oscar Wao") from another forum.
I'll damn well say "hello" and return the greeting, if I want to.

If you thump your chest any harder, you'll give yourself a heart attack.
Dry up.

No problem sweetheart. I promise not to add to your attention whoring any further in this or any other post. We've all seen this kind of thing before. You'll end up with 50k posts in 6 months and say absolutely nothing. That's why it took you 7 pages to say hello. See ya.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Hello to all at USMB!

I see a few usernames I recognize from other forums around the 'interwebs'. Some may recognize my username...And run :lol: Hopefully not though.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas weekend!

We've met. You were the TTTM-abusing snitch who fell on her own sword a couple years ago on Hannity. Basically a prototype to Remus Lupin.

You'll get a neg as a welcome from me. I think you're a repugnant piece of trash and look forward to your swift exit.

Last edited:
Hello to all at USMB!

I see a few usernames I recognize from other forums around the 'interwebs'. Some may recognize my username...And run :lol: Hopefully not though.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas weekend!

We've met. You were the TTTM-abusing snitch who fell on her own sword a couple years ago on Hannity. Basically a prototype to Remus Lupin.

You'll get a neg as a welcome from me. I think you're a repugnant piece of trash and look forward to your swift exit.

Regards,

Sidestreamer.

Oh boo whoo. Poor little punk who ratted on everyone at hannity couldn't take someone ratting on him. Suck it up. Life isn't fair. Deal with it.

You and your mod asskissing 'clan over at hannity couldn't take it when the same shit got flung in your faces. Too bad.

Enjoy the reciprocal neg tick from me.
I believe it's one of only 2 or 3 I've handed out since I've been here.

And now, for the 'ignore' feature....'cuz I didn't come here to put up with any degree of your BS again.

My my my...
Grudges do hold tight and run deep with some of you who were stung the worst over at hannity, ay? :lol:

Last edited:
Ignores, whines, and oblivious to the fact that everyone only threw what she threw at everyone else first.

Yeah, Talismen has arrived. And to the rest of this board fearing the "Hannity maggots," I'm afraid you now host the worst of them.

Last edited:
Hey, I am new here too and I do not really know what I am. I sometimes think I am Republican and then at other times Democrat, and then sometimes Green and hell, I have even thought of myself as a communist. Am I still welcomed here?

The Hannity shit stays at Hannity. This ones done, and I really don't care to see another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back