Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talismen

Lady Templar & Kafir
Dec 28, 2010
Central Iowa
Hello to all at USMB!

I see a few usernames I recognize from other forums around the 'interwebs'. Some may recognize my username...And run :lol: Hopefully not though.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas weekend!

Thanks.

Last edited:
Promoting another forum in your sig is tacky. You get no welcome from me.

But you'll come in and act like an ass, straight away, without knowing one thing about me, other than this? YAY FOR ME!! :razz: I wonder, oh how I wonder, what YOU are "promoting"? :lol:

Oh and, I read this in the rules:
Advertising:
Advertising for personal gain of any kind is not permitted in any forum or by private message. Posting website links will be permitted occasionally, but will be dealt with on a case by case basis. This does not apply to member signatures.

I'm already in the process of doing some checking to see if it's ok though.

Welcome to the board!

I think we may have met elsewhere, but I use different names around the net. I like to keep my trolls and stalkers compartmentalized. Cyber life is tidier that way. :D

Enjoy!

Welcome to the board!

I think we may have met elsewhere, but I use different names around the net. I like to keep my trolls and stalkers compartmentalized. Cyber life is tidier that way. :D

Enjoy!

Good 'strategery'! :cool:

I seem to remember a few folks in my online past who were Arkansas fans.
I think I may recall you as well!

:up:

Welcome to the board!

Enjoy!

There can't be too many of them!!
:lol:

But you'll come in and act like an ass, straight away, without knowing one thing about me, other than this? YAY FOR ME!! :razz: I wonder, oh how I wonder, what YOU are "promoting"? :lol:

Advertising:
Advertising for personal gain of any kind is not permitted in any forum or by private message. Posting website links will be permitted occasionally, but will be dealt with on a case by case basis. This does not apply to member signatures.

Couldn't care less what you're 'in the process of checking', publicizing your own forum or another forum on this one is pathetic. If it's so great, fuck off and post there.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Welcome to the board!

Enjoy!

There can't be too many of them!!
:lol:

You're right, of course. No such thing as too much of a good thing! ;)

Advertising:

Couldn't care less what you're 'in the process of checking', publicizing your own forum or another forum on this one is pathetic. If it's so great, fuck off and post there.

You first....

You want to play the 'intimidation' game, have at it, but...I've run across worse than you in my day, and you don't impress nor scare me. Bloviation can be a beautiful thing, when done properly. But, you're just whiney.
Put a cork in it, and put me on 'ignore' if I offend you that much.

As noted, I've been prompted about the sig, and I asked a question about it, regarding what I found in the rules. If YOU don't like that, you can shove off. But I ain't here to be your verbal punching bag. You have a bad day? Take a friggin' Midol, but don't come in here whining and complaining to me. I got no need or time for your kind.

This aint my first time in (online) "Dodge" and I've dealt with much worse, and bitchier than you.
You enjoy making yourself look like an ass, in order to hide a lack of something else, that's just all well and good for you, but I've seen online bullies before, and lived through each and every one of 'em. And I can assure you I'll live through the likes of you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back