Hello all

Nov 12, 2010
I'm RandPaul4President(cut short to Presid). I'm a young conservative male. I'm from New York and I'm currently saving for college. I plan to study archaeology in the near future.(Maybe ill become the next indiana jones!) I hope to meet many like minded people(Or atleast get to peacefully debate those who aren't). Thanks.

Good luck to you on your schooling and general life. And welcome to our madness.

I do think it is too early to endorse Rand for president. We have Zero political history of Rand to base any decisions on his performance. Re evaluate him in a couple of years.

Good luck to you on your schooling and general life. And welcome to our madness.

I do think it is too early to endorse Rand for president. We have Zero political history of Rand to base any decisions on his performance. Re evaluate him in a couple of years.

As a Rand Paul supporter I second this. Welcome to the board regardless.

I'm RandPaul4President(cut short to Presid). I'm a young conservative male. I'm from New York and I'm currently saving for college. I plan to study archaeology in the near future.(Maybe ill become the next indiana jones!) I hope to meet many like minded people(Or atleast get to peacefully debate those who aren't). Thanks.

rofl.gif

God I needed a good belly laugh. Thanks!
Get one of these, they come in really handy.

AR006_H031_Option.JPG

BTW welcome.

Why is political experience a necessity to be President? I think that's the problem we have in this country.

Why is political experience a necessity to be President? I think that's the problem we have in this country.

We generally like to know what to expect when we're looking at somebody for President.

But if they had a great plan for the country with little experience, would you vote for them?

I would vote for somebody who espoused my beliefs yes, but if given the choice between somebody with a record of upholding my beliefs and somebody who has no record I would choose the person with a record. That's why I think Ron Paul or Gary Johnson are better choices than Rand Paul at the moment.

We generally like to know what to expect when we're looking at somebody for President.

But if they had a great plan for the country with little experience, would you vote for them?

Oh, you ARE good!! You should be a great counterpoint for "Young Lefty" (at least on an age basis).

You are right - it should not necessarily be "political experience" that is needed. We need to start putting in more businessmen, doctors, and others who actually have experience and a working knowledge of a particular issue about which lawyers haven't a clue but vote on anyway.

Still, "listen to your elders" and research as much as you can about potential candidates for office before making decisions on who would be best.

Welcome to the Board!!

Forum List

Back