Hello All

Sounds like you'd find the article included in Modbert's Thread interesting

Shoulda went and looked first. Stockman was a hack back in the 80's, and now he's writing op-ed pieces for the NY Times. Probably angling for a job in the Obama administration. Reaganomics czar? maybe

Just goes back to what I was saying. The system is broke.

Yes, you were saying:

"The current GOP sucks. The only major difference between them and the dems is the manner in which they want to screw my grandchildrean out of their future."

This is what Stockman in saying in the article.:eusa_eh:

Sounds like you'd find the article included in Modbert's Thread interesting

Shoulda went and looked first. Stockman was a hack back in the 80's, and now he's writing op-ed pieces for the NY Times. Probably angling for a job in the Obama administration. Reaganomics czar? maybe

Just goes back to what I was saying. The system is broke. The combination of reduced spending and tax cuts revitalized the economy. But rather than usiing that revenue to reduce the deficit, the Congresscritters all screamed like little girls and headed to the DC Walmart and spent it all on pork. (and before someone pops in to tell me that (a) DC has no Walmart or (b) all of congress has been banned for shoplifting, it was an allegorical reference)

Ah!

Another satisfied American.

Right or left, conservative or liberal, if you're not pissed?

You're not paying attention.

:welcome:
It's all fun and games until you're called a fuck-tard.
Then it's hilarious
:lol:

No worries. If they don't get called a fucktard or a racist or neocon by the liberals on a regular basis, I feel like I haven't explained things to them correctly.

It's my patriotic duty
Welcome, CD.

...and you are absolutely correct. Liberalism is a mental disorder. Their stock defense against logical argument is to cry, "Fucktard!"

From them, I take it as a compliment.

Forum List

Back