Hello all

Cuyo

Training a Guineapig army
Feb 17, 2010
Denver, PA
Hi everyone,
I'm such a dork, can't believe i googled "Political discussion board" and found you guys and registered, lol. Anyway I'm 27 and I live in a little town called Denver, PA (yes, there is a Denver, PA apparantly :) I'm a left-leaning independent, I follow politics closely and need a place to get my fix of political discussion other than with my 82-year old, staunch republican Grandfather at family gatherings (with the rest of the family looking on and saying "Not again"). I haven't really checked out any threads yet but my guess is I'll get my fill here!
I can be a little fiery but I always maintain good faith. So far in other boards (non-political sites, but with political sections) the favor has not been returned. Lets see once how this turns out!

Nice to meet all of you
Kevin

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
Hello, Kevin the lefty... Welcome to the playground. A little advice for you. Be very careful in the sand box. A lot of the liberal Democrat kids pee in there. Have fun. No go play nicely with the other youngsters.

Hello, Kevin the lefty... Welcome to the playground. A little advice for you. Be very careful in the sand box. A lot of the liberal Democrat kids pee in there. Have fun. No go play nicely with the other youngsters.

Gosh Black Dog, I just read a few of your posts in the Public Option thread, and I think we're just gonna be best of friends!

Gosh Black Dog, I just read a few of your posts in the Public Option thread, and I think we're just gonna be best of friends!

you'll feel like you're at thanksgiving dinner. ;)

Welcome. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Just don't let the childish insults coming from the Right offend you-- That's all they can do :p.

-YL

you'll feel like you're at thanksgiving dinner. ;)

With the Manson family.

Hi everyone,
I'm such a dork, can't believe i googled "Political discussion board" and found you guys and registered, lol. Anyway I'm 27 and I live in a little town called Denver, PA (yes, there is a Denver, PA apparantly :) I'm a left-leaning independent, I follow politics closely and need a place to get my fix of political discussion other than with my 82-year old, staunch republican Grandfather at family gatherings (with the rest of the family looking on and saying "Not again"). I haven't really checked out any threads yet but my guess is I'll get my fill here!
I can be a little fiery but I always maintain good faith. So far in other boards (non-political sites, but with political sections) the favor has not been returned. Lets see once how this turns out!

Nice to meet all of you
Kevin

That is exactly how I found this place. :lol:
Don't let Xeno scare you away. :D

Forum List

Back