Hello All - Nice place you have here

Gideonprime

Guardian of the Wastes
Jun 26, 2012
Have been told I don't play nce . . .of course that was on a board that didn't allow the words Crap or Damn sooooo . . . . You be the judges!

Why did you change your avi??
~LoL~

None of us play nice.......you have to put your big girl panties on...or big guy shorts...and deal with it~

~LoL~

None of us play nice.......you have to put your big girl panties on...or big guy shorts...and deal with it~

my avi was removed. I didn't try to put it back up as this was actually my first choice but couldn't find it earlier

~LoL~

my avi was removed. I didn't try to put it back up as this was actually my first choice but couldn't find it earlier

This Avi works better for you in a mixed crowd that does include Kids.

Have been told I don't play nce . . .of course that was on a board that didn't allow the words Crap or Damn sooooo . . . . You be the judges!

First you must run the gauntlet.

What is the land airspeed velocity of an unladen European swallow?

Have been told I don't play nce . . .of course that was on a board that didn't allow the words Crap or Damn sooooo . . . . You be the judge

Cute to the chase. Are you a reasonable, mature, smart lefty or a right wing nut? :redface:

Have been told I don't play nce . . .of course that was on a board that didn't allow the words Crap or Damn sooooo . . . . You be the judge

Cute to the chase. Are you a reasonable, mature, smart lefty or a right wing nut? :redface:

A Lefty. As for mature . . . that depends on what kind of rightists moron i'm faced with!:badgrin:

I hope smart but you all will have to make that call cause in my own mind I friggin' rock the intelect.

And yes eating Robin's minstrels brought much rejoicing . . . easpecially from the minstrels!;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crX4E-dul4Y]The knights who say "Ni" - YouTube[/ame]

~LoL~

This Avi works better for you in a mixed crowd that does include Kids.

Good lord, how bad could it have been on a board with half naked women as avies all over the place?

Forum List

Back