Hello all, I'm a newbie

Well, I hope you can handle this place. There's more than enough name calling for everyone and the druggies usually admit it except when they don't want to. But hang around awhile and you'll see.

Welcome aboard and hold on tight. It's a great ride.

Thanks for the welcome. Naa, I'm not the one who carried the curse, lol. Some of the boards got pretty nasty with name calling and accusing posters of being drug users and what not. The name calling went back and forth, but accusing of drug using and worse accusations came most from the lib's towards anyone who disagreed with them. I wasn't raised that way and I refuse to participate in that type of behavior.

:welcome: 2 USMB

You mean, you don't want to participate in the same manner as many of our own lawmakers do on a daily basis? Shame on you, I am shocked! :D

Hi its me John Mike from Canada. I m here to share some useful information which is very interesting for me and I hope that all of u would like it.

Hi its me John Mike from Canada. I m here to share some useful information which is very interesting for me and I hope that all of u would like it.
Welcome JohnMikeJimmyJoeJimBobPaulJackDude!

Lay the useful information before us. If there's anything I need, it's useful information.

Hello, I'm Erika a former Oregonian and now living in Wisconsin. I will be 50 in about a month, I have two grown kids and three grandkids. I am very much a conservative and don't plan to change my views on that in the near future. I use to post on other political message boards, but they have since shut down. I look forward to posting with you all.

Welcome here. I'm new too, but the site seems friendly and diverse. You'll notice that you now have a green square indicating that you are loved. :eusa_whistle:

Welcome, I lived in Oregon for 10 years way back when it was still Oregon and not a Kalifornia Burb. The PNW is still one of the prettiest places there is. Last time I was back up there was 1997 and the new Oregon political attitude makes the old 1960s Oregon hippie attitude seem conservative. Enjoy!

Some years back I went home for a visit and a friend of mine and drove out to the cost. To our shock and surprise, they were going to charge us to park so we could walk the beach. I was like, "what the heck? Maybe we should call the police and find out if this is a scam. I mean, who sits there on a lawn chair stopping people and telling them they need to pay to park? My friend got ticked off and said maybe he should go back to California if they want to charge people to walk on a free beach. Needless to say, we didn't pay the money to park. Instead, we closer to town, parked there and then walked down. I sure hope they don't still charge people to park.

Hi I m Mash bunny from USA and new to this forum .Actually I m here to find some new friends and some interesting information.

Forum List

Back