Hello all from CA

Patriot555

Rookie
Aug 15, 2012
Hi all,

Thought that joining this forum would be good. I am concerned, like many, about such issues as the federal budget deficit, the size of government, and the increased number of illegal immigrants in America (especially in my state of California). As you could probably guess, I am pretty conservative on most issues.

Hope to learn more from this forum! :)

Hi all,

Thought that joining this forum would be good. I am concerned, like many, about such issues as the federal budget deficit, the size of government, and the increased number of illegal immigrants in America (especially in my state of California). As you could probably guess, I am pretty conservative on most issues.

Many more hard core conservatives than moderates or liberals post here, you'll fit right in.

Hi all,

Many more hard core conservatives than moderates or liberals post here, you'll fit right in.

So we have "hardcore" conservatives, but no "hardcore" liberals? Really?

Oh, and welcome to the board, Patriot, I think you'll enjoy it more and more as we get closer to the election

Welcom Patriot.
My condolences for your choice to live in CA.
Nothing was ever more liberating than the day I moved out of that psych ward.

Hi all,

So we have "hardcore" conservatives, but no "hardcore" liberals? Really?

Oh, and welcome to the board, Patriot, I think you'll enjoy it more and more as we get closer to the election

I thought you were a hardcore liberal?
You do favor liberals according to some. :tongue:

Hi all,

See what you've started? :)

:welcome:

Hi all,

Hello Patriot555,

Thanks for an informative Introduction. I haven't missed CA one time, since I left there. Beautiful state though. ( speaking scenically ) lol I hope you find some enticing dynamics at USMB. ( Great mods )

imagesyy.jpg

Now I am here: :D

foulweathersteve_power_7-13.jpg

Hi all,

:lmao:

welcome to the site....

be careful of the hard core parts....... the XXX rated zone is in the basement.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back