Hello All. Any Dems here in NYC?

Oconnor4NYC

Rookie
Dec 18, 2011
Chinatown, NYC
Hello. I work for the Dan O'Connor for Congress campaign. Just looking to see if there were any potential volunteers or interns for a candidate who opposes the wars, wants to End The Fed, and legalize it

plz visit campaign site for more info...

NYC......? Isn't that up north somewhere? I remember hearing about it once. Oh yeah, now it comes to me, a friends uncle owns some politicians up there, he's into shipping. Nice to have you on board!

God and nature both despise cities. Crowd laboratory rats together in exceedingly tight living conditions and they start to spontaneously die for no apparent, discernible reasons.
Jerome Isaac, case in point.

You guys are so funny. "Are there any catholics owned by a friends uncle who used to pedo in the Vatican, that worked in the Ole precinct?" Still though a good question given todays politio-religious climate.

Last edited:
Hello. I work for the Dan O'Connor for Congress campaign. Just looking to see if there were any potential volunteers or interns for a candidate who opposes the wars, wants to End The Fed, and legalize it

Open your window, asswipe.

Sounds like a liberal all right.

Surrender then get high.

really? i think he sounds like a paulian...

Thats like asking if there are any Republicans in Idaho LOL

Right? Read that one and had to read the thread. I myself live in NYC (most of the time), one of the few who's not a democrat, although one day I hope to be wealthy enough to afford to be one.

Forum List

Back