Marc, Blackhawk, Rightwinger

Good to see y'all and look forward to more fun typing at ya
63040200.jpg

Back (for a long time, I hope) again

:beer:
Seeing some familiar names

Well, don't get your hopes up that things have gotten better.. although, mental breakdowns on the left are still at epic proportions and offer great comedy and that's fun.

Sooo welcome back, I'm pretty sure we got along just fine... :wink_2:

Soooo .. where have you been, why did you turn your back on us ( :crybaby:) and stuff like that...?

images (30).jpg

Soooo .. where have you been, why did you turn your back on us ( :crybaby:) and stuff like that...?

View attachment 135637
Moved across state and had a helluva time finding a modem compatible to CenturyLink......besides being broke lol (probably one of the brokest republicans on record lol)
Previous apartment couldn't afford Brighthouse internet.
Tried several times to connect thru tapatalk but sux tbh

View attachment 135637
Moved across state and had a helluva time finding a modem compatible to CenturyLink......besides being broke lol (probably one of the brokest republicans on record lol)

I have CenturyLink but where we live also has fiber optic at only 40$ a month and no contract I hear.

Yup, these are tough times for many including me for a time but we've crawled out of it pretty well.. best wishes hortysir..

Soooo are you in Oregon, just wondering (you don't have to answer of course.)

Back (for a long time, I hope) again

:beer:
Seeing some familiar names

Hey you! Welcome back!

View attachment 135637

I have CenturyLink but where we live also has fiber optic at only 40$ a month and no contract I hear.

Yup, these are tough times for many including me for a time but we've crawled out of it pretty well.. best wishes hortysir..

Gulf coast of Florida (Port Charlotte)

View attachment 135637

Gulf coast of Florida (Port Charlotte)

I almost moved to Florida once but then I recalled (at interview) I melt easy in the heat and humidity.

Forum List

Back