Hello...again...

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Corner of Chaos and Reason
I actually joined this forum a while ago, however I was a little too busy to regularly vistit, or post. Unfortunately another forum I called home - which shall remain nameless - has begun instituting, and enforcing rules that have been inconsistent, and increasingly hostile towards one ideological position over another, so I have decided to look for a new home.

I should say from the start that I am uncensored, and will say what I think unapologetically. So if your delicate sensibilities are offended by the occasional shit, gods damn, or fuck, then I am probably not the guy you want to engage with.

Otherwise, I will exhibit the same respect that I am offered. I look forward to aggressive, entertaining, and interesting discussions.

I actually joined this forum a while ago, however I was a little too busy to regularly vistit, or post. Unfortunately another forum I called home - which shall remain nameless - has begun instituting, and enforcing rules that have been inconsistent, and increasingly hostile towards one ideological position over another, so I have decided to look for a new home.

I should say from the start that I am uncensored, and will say what I think unapologetically. So if your delicate sensibilities are offended by the occasional shit, gods damn, or fuck, then I am probably not the guy you want to engage with.

Otherwise, I will exhibit the same respect that I am offered. I look forward to aggressive, entertaining, and interesting discussions.

That's the spirit. Perfect. Welcome back. :thup:

Are you back for good? Hope to see you around....we need more sane voices around here....we're being overrun with the likes of Mortex (not sure that's the right name....ha,ha).

They're truly horrible. Welcome friend!

Forum List

Back