Hello Again!!!!

noose4

Jul 9, 2009
Hell's Kitchen N.Y.C.
Thanks to posting this video on my Facebook page with Semper Fi written in the caption I will now be spending more time here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aaTGsGdp4c&feature=player_embedded]Marine Vet at #OccupyWallStreet Tells Sean Hannity to "F**k Off" - YouTube[/ame]

Quote from a person in the video:
"Like the other 99% I got FORCED into student loan debt that I'm never going to be able to get out of".

:rolleyes:

Yeah, you were forced.

Yes doesnt he know this country has many great opportunities for those who do not go to college?

Yeah, it does.

And it also gives people the opportunity to go to college without taking out student loans.

Shocker. I know.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
My GI bill covered a lot more than just books each semester.....

How much does it normally pay? I thought it was around $3K per semester? Something like that?

It was a few years back so my memory isn't spot on but it was some where in the neighborhood of $1,000-1,200/mo so if your semester ran from like Sept - Dec you got it 4x.

So $4,000-$4,800-ish then.

My GI bill covered a lot more than just books each semester.....

How much does it normally pay? I thought it was around $3K per semester? Something like that?

It was a few years back so my memory isn't spot on but it was some where in the neighborhood of $1,000-1,200/mo so if your semester ran from like Sept - Dec you got it 4x.

Thats pretty damn good.

My semesters only cost ~$3,000, books included.

Thats pretty damn good.

My semesters only cost ~$3,000, books included.

Yeah, when I was at school in NC I was profiting from my benes.

"Like the other 99% I got FORCED into student loan debt that I'm never going to be able to get out of".

Yeah, you were forced.

What was his other choice? All the mw jobs have been taken by immigrants, both legal and illegal. Our jobs that we used to have where we could climb the ladder are gone. MW doesn't even provide for ONE person anymore. Oh, I get it, his other choice was homelessness, in which case you'd still be whining about him.....

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Yeah, you were forced.

What was his other choice? All the mw jobs have been taken by immigrants, both legal and illegal. Our jobs that we used to have where we could climb the ladder are gone. MW doesn't even provide for ONE person anymore. Oh, I get it, his other choice was homelessness, in which case you'd still be whining about him.....

According to you his only two choices were:

1. FORCED into taking a student loan.
2. Homelessness.

Yeah, thats not a ridiculous strawman at all :rolleyes:

Yeah, you were forced.

Yes doesnt he know this country has many great opportunities for those who do not go to college?

Yeah, it does.

And it also gives people the opportunity to go to college without taking out student loans.

Shocker. I know.

Where??????

Who can afford to go to college without loans these days?

Back in the 70's, a person could work at a mw job fulltime and afford to go to college part time, those days have been over for a long long time.

My nephew was valedictorian of his class, got a $40,000 scholarship to MIT and STILL had to get loans, even with his parents paying part of the bill.

Forum List

Back