Hello, a Polish American from Putnam, New York.

He's American and not liberal.
---------------------------------------- he claims that he is POLISH / american . i GUESS that he is also a dual citizen . If he is 'anti war' he is liberal in my opinion Marion .

What?

Do you assume also that a African Americans have dual Citizenships?

Lol
-------------------------------------- i have no use for any person in the USA that describes themselves as anything other than American .
As a proud Black woman I am offended by your xenophobia.
---------------------- hey HHitler :afro: - course you seem like a very nice person but my answer to YOU is the word 'tough' . Like i said earlier , if you aren't American then you aren't worth a sh1t HHitler !!
serveimage0000.gif

Oh no you didn't nigga...what is I gonna tell my three babies...Mitochondria, Olestra and Chuppacabra...All three they daddies is foreigners.

From a one half Pollock American to a full blooded Pollock welcome... Lol

Polish are particularly interesting, because they were there for many people in their time of need.
But, no one was there for Poles in their time of need.

As the great Polish poet Adam Mickiewicz had stated, Poland is like Jesus suffering on the Cross, for it's good deeds.

Indeed, Poland was there for many.

- Austria / Germans in the Battle of Vienna in 1683, when Poles came to rescue them from Islamic Turk invaders.

- Jewish refugees for nearly a thousand years had ventured in Poland, where Poland granted them the first Jewish civil rights, the Statute of Kalisz.

- Armenian refugees fleeing the Islamic Ottoman Turks fled to Poland.

- Scottish Calvinist refugees fleeing persecution for being Calvinist, fled to Poland.

- Pole Pawel Szrelecki was in charge of famine relief during the Irish Potato Famine.

- Shaman Tatar refugees who were persecuted by Islamic Tatars fled to Poland.

- Poles helped save Britain from the Nazis, in the Battle of Britain, where the best squadron was the Polish Kosciuszko 303 squadron.

- Pole Kosciuszko came to fight for American independence, founding American engineering, and used his money to free, and educate Black slaves.

- Poles unsuccessful fought on Bulgaria's behalf against Islamic Turks in the Battle of Varna in 1444.

- Poles fought for Serbs, against Islamic Turks, in the Battle of Kosovo in 1389.

- Poles like Pope John Pawel II, Lech Walesa, Ryszard Kuklinski, and Zbigniew Brzezinski helped free about 500 million people, from the oppressive Soviet regime.
Poland is very precariously perched between the German Huns and the Rooskies which is a very tight spot to be stuck in between.

It was unfortunate in 1939.

It was also unfortunate in the 1950's, 60's, 70's, and 80's.

Freedom finally came with the collapse of the USSR Empire in 1991.

Around 1000 AD Poland had just over 1 million people, while the German Holy Roman Empire on it's Western border had over 7 million people, and the Kievan Rus on it's Eastern border had over 7 million people.

It's truly amazing that it was not until about 800 years Poland fell in the Partitions.

There's so many battles Poles won when outnumbered, even some in the 20th century, like the Battle of Komarow in 1920, where 1,700 Poles beat 17,500 Soviets.

-------------------------------------- i have no use for any person in the USA that describes themselves as anything other than American .
---------------------- hey HHitler :afro: - course you seem like a very nice person but my answer to YOU is the word 'tough' . Like i said earlier , if you aren't American then you aren't worth a sh1t HHitler !!

Why don't non-American opinions matter?
-------------------------------------------------- non american is the same as UN AMERICAN or fureign , why would an American care what an unamerican foreigner thinks SOB ??

One study put that America killed 20 - 30 million since WW2, that's enough reason to disavow my American origins.

That would mean the USA has actually killed as much as the Nazis did.
------------------------------------------- so theres the answer , an ungrateful anti American and a liberal . Thank you SOB !!

To kill or not to kill, that is the question.

Americans have killed millions of Arabs from Iraq, millions of Vietnamese from both the North and South of it, millions of Koreans from the North of it, millions of Germans, millions of Japanese, and millions of each other in various wars --

- the Iraq wars

- the Viet Nam War

- the Korean War

- WW2

- WW1

- the American Civil War.

Killing is our business. We are good at it.

---------------------------------------- he claims that he is POLISH / american . i GUESS that he is also a dual citizen . If he is 'anti war' he is liberal in my opinion Marion .

What?

Lol
View attachment 121650
Oh no you didn't nigga...what is I gonna tell my three babies...Mitochondria, Olestra and Chuppacabra...All three they daddies is foreigners.
Does a person have to state they are a fascist to have the ideologies of one?

To kill or not to kill, that is the question.

Americans have killed millions of Arabs from Iraq, millions of Vietnamese from both the North and South of it, millions of Koreans from the North of it, millions of Germans, millions of Japanese, and millions of each other in various wars --

- the Iraq wars

- the Viet Nam War

- the Korean War

- WW2

- WW1

- the American Civil War.

Killing is our business. We are good at it.
Actual casualty reports to go with that would be nice to see. Do you have them?

What?

Lol
View attachment 121650
Fascism in itself is not racist. It is simply an ultra nationalist form of government. Fascism has just been intimately connected to the NSDAP in Germany because they are the most profound example of it.

View attachment 121650
Fascism in itself is not racist. It is simply an ultra nationalist form of government. Fascism has just been intimately connected to the NSDAP in Germany because they are the most profound example of it.
Where do you get all those funny Negro photos ?!

-------------------------------------------------- non american is the same as UN AMERICAN or fureign , why would an American care what an unamerican foreigner thinks SOB ??

One study put that America killed 20 - 30 million since WW2, that's enough reason to disavow my American origins.

------------------------------------------- so theres the answer , an ungrateful anti American and a liberal . Thank you SOB !!

I kind of support Trump, at least over Hillary.

Gee, how Liberal of me.

View attachment 121650

Mussolini had initially argued against Hitler, that there were no superior, or pure races, and that Jews had a right to be in Italy since Roman times.

In fact, some Jews were big supporters of Mussolini, particularly Ettore Ovazza.

View attachment 121650
Sprouts all look pretty much the same as they are breaking forth from the soil. Gotta wait long enough to see the shape of the leaves to see if they are desirable or not.

View attachment 121650
Where do you get all those funny Negro photos ?!
Daily Stormer – The World's Most Goal-Oriented Republican Website
www.dailystormer.com

View attachment 121650
Sprouts all look pretty much the same as they are breaking forth from the soil. Gotta wait long enough to see the shape of the leaves to see if they are desirable or not.
serveimage9889.jpg

yiostheoy you seem to be a bit of a linguistics' person can you tell h.hitler here what the meaning of the name of Germany is?
Yes...it means "Everything cooked in a pig's intestine" Gimme something harder.
I can't as you haven't got the correct answer yet.
Germany...Germinate? Sprouting a master race from snow white seeds of Aryan greatness?

SIEG!!
Sprout but not necessarily all the other stuff.

yiostheoy you seem to be a bit of a linguistics' person can you tell h.hitler here what the meaning of the name of Germany is?
Herodotus and Caesar both use the term.

Herodotus calls them Germanians.

Caesar presumable read Herodotus' book and refers to the barbarians north of Rome as Germanians.

Ok what is your next question ?!

:D

I consider myself loosely a Polish Nationalist, I adore Polish people.

I'm anti-war, except in self defense.

But, I'm very anti-equality, I believe equality is a fantasy, including racial equality.

I support many Fascist policies, like managing a government for National interest.

I do support mild eugenics in the most humane way possible, by using tax incentives to support high IQ, non criminals to have more kids, and to support low IQ, criminals to have less kids.

I'm an artist, these are my paintings below.

Nice I respect your thoughts welcome

Forum List

Back