helllooooooooo nurse!

We have a date this week. 24, persuing her PHD in psychology, politically aware, lover of Israel... I'm in love. :eusa_drool:

139996561.jpg

how many batteries does she take?

We have a date this week. 24, persuing her PHD in psychology, politically aware, lover of Israel... I'm in love. :eusa_drool:

139996561.jpg
only problem i see is you might be over reaching your status
LOL

but then again, it worked for me :D

Money, or no money, HE wouldn't get any. That type of ugly personality oozes through everything, no matter WHAT one looks like.

:lol: so true.

Better hope she isn't an Atheist David, then you just might let it slip out that you don't believe that they should have any rights.

Money, or no money, HE wouldn't get any. That type of ugly personality oozes through everything, no matter WHAT one looks like.

do you really think webcam girls care WHO is on the other side?

Whew. Does that mean your infatuation with me has passed?

Maybe there IS a a God...

Infatuation with you? Who's the one who kept sending me those naughty e-mails, Dis? Or should I say, clinet #10? :D

If there is even a remote chance of getting any on the first date, she won't get any phone calls back. Any woman willing to give it up on the first date has issues and I'm not interested in issues. I'm interested in at least 6 or 7 children and living in Tel Aviv and New York. Ah, glory days await.

139996561.jpg

Perhaps it's just me, but isn't it creepy behavior for a guy to take a girl's picture of a girl who he hasn't dated yet and post it on a message board for others to see?

Especially a message board full of strangers.

Maybe someone should email this girl, and link her to this thread so she can see what she's getting herself in to (if the date thing is even the truth).

If there is even a remote chance of getting any on the first date, she won't get any phone calls back. Any woman willing to give it up on the first date has issues and I'm not interested in issues. I'm interested in at least 6 or 7 children and living in Tel Aviv and New York. Ah, glory days await.

Just be yourself. I'm sure that will solve your "getting any" problem.:badgrin:

Forum List

Back