helllooooooooo nurse!

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
We have a date this week. 24, persuing her PHD in psychology, politically aware, lover of Israel... I'm in love. :eusa_drool:

139996561.jpg

We have a date this week. 24, persuing her PHD in psychology, politically aware, lover of Israel... I'm in love. :eusa_drool:

I don't know.... what are you going to do when the "psychoanalyzing" starts, and she feels the need to tell you what's WRONG with you?

I dont hate Israel, I just dont want it to do wrong and cause WWIII.

This is why I posted this in the flame zone. I knew the idea of me of reproducing would garner harsh response! I love it!

I dont mind you reproducing children , just please dont teach them to hate.

She'll leave within the first 15 minutes with an "emergency" at home. Once she figures out what a major douchebag you are, she'll bail. They all will.

What she gonna do when she finds out you are posting her picture on the internet?

It's already all over the internet.... it's where I found her. These days it's more romantic to tell your grand children you met on an online dating website than in a bar.

See why this belongs in the flame zone? Only on USMB can a discussion about love and romance turn into an argument and hatred spewed from mutliple sides. I love this place.

See why this belongs in the flame zone? Only on USMB can a discussion about love and romance turn into an argument and hatred spewed from mutliple sides. I love this place.

Love and romance? You posted a girl's picture from a dating site and expect any of us to take it or you seriously? Sure.

Forum List

Back