“Hell yes we are going to take your AR-15”

How do you propose to get close enough?
With a baseball bat? Before you draw and aim and fire? A light jog would do it. Even walking up from behind would suffice. Seriously, you fools watch way too much TV.

Yeah, I watch very little TV and in my spare time I train special operations troops in urban combat. It's funny how often and how quickly I wind up "dead" before I even know they are there. You on the other hand would not last 5 seconds. It would not be a fair fight from your perspective.

Don't need a car that goes 100mph either, but they make and sell them
And:

- heavily restrict where you can drive them
- restrict how fast you can drive them
- require written and performance tests for them
- register every sale and register every vehicle that leaves your property
- make you renew your license to operate them, requiring a relevant background check every time you renew

Yes, please, continue comparing cars and guns.

Owning a car is not a right.
Of course it is. Anyone can own a car. Operating one off of your private property, however,is regulated.

Furthermore, owning any and all guns and operating them where and how you like most certainly is not a right.

No, its not a right. And yes, owning a gun is a right. It must be a ton of fun in your unicorn world.

And:

- make you renew your license to operate them, requiring a relevant background check every time you renew

Which Amendment in the Bill of Rights covers driving cars?
Which amendment in the bill of rights covers buying long rifles without a universal background check, or mandatory registration?

None.

He thinks it's a Military weapon. He knows nothing about it or guns in general. Would you hire someone to build your house that knows nothing about construction? What a fucking Dufus.

Beto went to school and can read...

What Is Different Between Ar15 Vs M4? - Daily Shooting | Shooting Tips And Reviews

But well done... My question is how many kids have to die before common sense gun laws come in?

We have too may gun laws. Getting rid of gun laws should be the order of the day.

And:

Which amendment in the bill of rights covers buying long rifles without a universal background check, or mandatory registration?

None.

the 2nd.

you should read it

Yeah, I watch very little TV and in my spare time I train special operations troops in urban combat.
So what? You dont have a steel skull. Anyone can get the drop on anyone. But, when we can get a mass shooter at walmart to pause and let you and your men arrive and get into position, I will make sure to call you, Steven Segal.

And:

None.

the 2nd.

you should read it
Wrong. Wow, been in a coma? That argument lost long ago. The 2nd amendment does not guarantee you a right to own any firearm, nor a right to do so without a universal background check.

In fact, I could ban every single gun except for musket loaders, enforce the right of anyone to own one, and the second amendment will not have been violated, as stated.

And:

None.

the 2nd.

you should read it
Wrong. Wow, been in a coma? That argument lost long ago. The 2nd amendment does not guarantee you a right to own any firearm, nor a right to do so without a universal background check.

In fact, I could ban every single gun except for musket loaders, enforce the right of anyone to own one, and the second amendment will not have been violated, as stated.
Lol people own tanks you jizz monkey

And:

None.

the 2nd.

you should read it

And have to follow the rules of where and how they use them. Duh. Dang, this is like wrestling with 4 year olds.

None.

the 2nd.

you should read it

And have to follow the rules of where and how they use them. Duh. Dang, this is like wrestling with 4 year olds.
Rules really hahah you don’t say

None.

the 2nd.

you should read it

Test them, if you don't believe me. One more crackpot gun nut off the streets, sounds good to me!

the 2nd.

you should read it

Test them, if you don't believe me. One more crackpot gun nut off the streets, sounds good to me!
Point is we have them and if you walk up with your baseball bat. You can’t kiss your ass goodbye lol

None.

the 2nd.

you should read it

Duh. Dang, this is like wrestling with 4 year olds.

and they're whipping your ass

Alex Jones Warns Beto: Keep Your Filthy Hands Off Our 2nd Amendment!
Establishment puppet Beto O’Rourke has become the mouthpiece of the victim disarmament lobby and has pledged, quote “Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47!”

LMFAO!! you losers don't even know the half of reality..
/—-/ Where are all of the libtards who screeced we're not Taking your guns away?
Crickets
I dont think we need to take away all the guns.

and they're whipping your ass

Well, I know you want to be their mommy and encourage them, but you shouldnt lie to them like that. All of history is on my side. Guns can be regulated. Background checks can be required. Certain types of firearms can and are banned.

So, you might want to stop embarrassing yourself and stop being cruel to these goobers by making them think they are "winning!".

So many times I've heard Democrats lie and say they aren't coming for your guns.

Finally an honest Democrat. Beta.

If a Democrat tells you they don't want to ban guns, they are either totally ignorant or lying to your face.

Democrats are coming for full control look at urban cities they are over regulated ..

If a Democrat tells you they don't want to ban guns, they are either totally ignorant or lying to your face.
Haha, yeah, I remember the NRA saying that every few months while President Blackenstein was in office. And you gullible fools ate it right up and cleared out your bank accounts for ammunition and guns.

Just like good little sheep. Haha, that was hilarious.

Forum List

Back