Hell yeah i am better off today.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
HELL YEAH I AM BETTER OFF TODAY.
BUT ask me again in four years.
I am a senior citizen and I got COLA this year, fell into the Donut Hole and saved hundreds of dollars in prescriptions. All my children are working. Even my Downs Syndrome grand-daughter who has two jobs and one is her business. My daughter now have three jobs and I am spending less of my money helping them and saving a little. And my daughter still have her home.
Hell yeah, I am better off today. And the country as a whole is better off even at 8.3% unemployment and continuing job creations and not in the depression we were headed toward four years ago.
BUT ask me again in four years when because of Obama’s one man immigration policy we are inundated with 20 million more low skilled low wage earners Illegal Aliens that cannot be ask for their immigration papers and cannot be deported that Obama is asking us, the tax payers to educate. I think I may have a different answer.

PS.
Castro, someone has to mop the floors. So don’t put down and belittle those unskilled workers that clean up our mess. Isn’t that what 20 million Latinos, your brothers and sisters are doing?

I am a senior citizen and I got COLA this year, fell into the Donut Hole and saved hundreds of dollars in prescriptions. All my children are working. Even my Downs Syndrome grand-daughter who has two jobs and one is her business. My daughter now have three jobs and I am spending less of my money helping them and saving a little. And my daughter still have her home.
Hell yeah, I am better off today. And the country as a whole is better off even at 8.3% unemployment and continuing job creations and not in the depression we were headed toward four years ago.
BUT ask me again in four years when because of Obama’s one man immigration policy we are inundated with 20 million more low skilled low wage earners Illegal Aliens that cannot be ask for their immigration papers and cannot be deported that Obama is asking us, the tax payers to educate. I think I may have a different answer.

PS.
Castro, someone has to mop the floors. So don’t put down and belittle those unskilled workers that clean up our mess. Isn’t that what 20 million Latinos, your brothers and sisters are doing?

More people are on food stamps guess you think that's a good thing. How much did they raise your amount?

At least 12 and a half million completely unemployed people are worse off today than when Obama took office.

I would guess there are many more who are worse off since those 4 million jobs he brags about probably don't pay what their previous jobs paid.

At the convention, they also brag about Obama likes to help people, reading the letters of the downtrodden and stuff. Except every single one of his housing rescue programs has been an utter failure.

That's the thing they don't tell you, see. "We like to help".

Well, liking to help and actually helping are two different things. Obama does not actually help.

Romney, and people like him, are huge helps. They. Create. Jobs. But fuck that shit, let's tax them more. Roads-and-bridges roads-and-bridges rah-rah-rah!

A job is the biggest helping hand you can give a person.

12.5 million people. No jobs. I'd be fucking sick and tired of waiting on Obama's helping ass to get in gear if I were them.

But, hey. He's black. So he's got that going for him, amiright? Down with whitey!

Last edited:
2uihy52.jpg

Hey! You didn't build that! You Occupiers gonna pay for that bridge, or what?

Last edited:
We're all a lot better off than four years ago when our economy was sinking like a rock, losing almost a million a jobs in the months before Obama was elected and with no end in sight.

I was glad to see the woman talking about health care last night because maybe it would make idiot rw's see how much they can gain from it RIGHT NOW and ...

Not true. We're not "inundated" with anything even close to 20 million, nor are the taxpayers paying for their education. Here are some FACTS concerning the approximately ONE MILLION people-
The DREAM Act: Myths and Facts « Connecting Our World

He did not "put down" low paid workers of any race. Just the opposite.

More people are on food stamps...

True that more elderly and children are on food stamps and of course, rw's refuse to acknowledge the real cause for that. Instead, they blame the president for elderly and children not starving to death in the streets.

Only a Right Wing Idiot would to ask 'are you better off today then four years ago" unless they are counting on righ wing idiot supporters to hear them and respond by believing them.

PS.

More people are on food stamps guess you think that's a good thing. How much did they raise your amount?

Stimulus saved and created jobs, 4 millon jobs created got over 4 million off food stamps also. That pig will never fly.

At least 12 and a half million completely unemployed people are worse off today than when Obama took office.

I would guess there are many more who are worse off since those 4 million jobs he brags about probably don't pay what their previous jobs paid.

At the convention, they also brag about Obama likes to help people, reading the letters of the downtrodden and stuff. Except every single one of his housing rescue programs has been an utter failure.

That's the thing they don't tell you, see. "We like to help".

Well, liking to help and actually helping are two different things. Obama does not actually help.

Romney, and people like him, are huge helps. They. Create. Jobs. But fuck that shit, let's tax them more. Roads-and-bridges roads-and-bridges rah-rah-rah!

A job is the biggest helping hand you can give a person.

12.5 million people. No jobs. I'd be fucking sick and tired of waiting on Obama's helping ass to get in gear if I were them.

But, hey. He's black. So he's got that going for him, amiright? Down with whitey!

Where are the facts to back up this psyco babbling?
Trying to play the race card racist pig?

PS.

Stimulus saved and created jobs, 4 millon jobs created got over 4 million off food stamps also. That pig will never fly.

If that were true food stamp usage would not be on the rise. The numbers would have either stayed at one level or dropped by now.

]What Is The Real Unemployment Rate? - Seeking Alpha

"This means there has been no real improvement in the unemployment rate over the last couple of years. We have only been creating enough jobs to tread water with the growth in total population."

We will not see progress on lowering the "real" unemployment rate until the country begins to consistently see job gains in excess of 250,000 month after month, which is almost double the average monthly job gain reported so far this year.

Last edited:
Forgetting that the price of Fuel was lower four years ago, and food prices have gone through the roof since then as well. But I guess that doesn't matter when you're paying for food with an EBT card.

PS.

Them how come the number of people on food stamps is going up?

PS.

I'm better off too. Much better.

I don't think that many remember the incredible uncertainty that took place in October 2008 when Bush was bailing out Wall Street.

The worst days for the Dow are as follows:
dow-plummets-graphicjpg-1f29cd5603eed3ca.jpg
A great many of the worst days happened in Bush's thankfully waning days. Say what you want about the DJIA but it's one of the bellweather signs of confidence--often times misplaced confidence in my view.

Why would we want to go back to the polices that caused the mess in the first place?

Only a Right Wing Idiot would to ask 'are you better off today then four years ago" unless they are counting on righ wing idiot supporters to hear them and respond by believing them.

"I am a senior citizen and I got COLA this year, fell into the Donut Hole and saved hundreds of dollars in prescriptions."

Fuck everyone else, right?

If that were true food stamp usage would not be on the rise. The numbers would have either stayed at one level or dropped by now.

Your "logic" is nonexistent. There were far more jobs lost under bush than have been created since Obama took office.

Why don't you ask the pubs/pots why they refuse to vote for a jobs bill so people could get off food stamps?

PS.

I'm better off too. Much better.

I don't think that many remember the incredible uncertainty that took place in October 2008 when Bush was bailing out Wall Street.

The worst days for the Dow are as follows:
dow-plummets-graphicjpg-1f29cd5603eed3ca.jpg
A great many of the worst days happened in Bush's thankfully waning days. Say what you want about the DJIA but it's one of the bellweather signs of confidence--often times misplaced confidence in my view.

Why would we want to go back to the polices that caused the mess in the first place?

Hell yes I'm worse off. Became unemployed in April, might lose our home and cars.

Hell yes I'm worse off. Became unemployed in April, might lose our home and cars.

Hang in there.........My Son tells me Boeings is still hiring......They have over 200k employees world wide.

Dont give up..............

Forum List

Back