hell yea. another F YOU to monsanto

The courts didn't think Monsanto twisted the law and lied.

Can we tell you to 'shaddup' now?

Nah, I'm gone. Martini time. As you well know, however, nothing irritates me more than someone who continues to make the same point over and over and over, which is what Gregg has been doing. I got sick of countering by having to make my point over and over and over in response to him. It gets old after awhile.

You have not countered shit, hence why I continually had to bring it up. Give me a break, you spout off something as fact based on documentary, clearly biased websites which I even addressed the problems with, and I support mine with court cases that brings up both sides, and other facts. YOu just keep denying it. Yeah, people who purposely remain ignorant of a topic and continue to spout the lies over and over again does get pretty old.

I never denied Monsanto's legal position in their court cases. That said, you don't think Monsanto has a bias too? Go to their website and see all the lovely things they say about themselves.

If these monsters could put a marker in the atmosphere they would try to charge every living being for the air that you breath.

I frequently dream of them having bad accidents.

Me too. I still have "Food, Inc., in DVR, and started watching it again last night to see how "biased" it allegedly is, and I got as far as fucking Smithfield's pork farm, got mad all over again, drank too many martinis and still haven't re-watched the second part about Monsanto.

If these monsters could put a marker in the atmosphere they would try to charge every living being for the air that you breath.

Me too. I still have "Food, Inc., in DVR, and started watching it again last night to see how "biased" it allegedly is, and I got as far as fucking Smithfield's pork farm, got mad all over again, drank too many martinis and still haven't re-watched the second part about Monsanto.
:lol: If your martinis are vodka martinis, I will have no respect for you at all. 'Vodka martinis' are an oxymoron.

Sigh, Si...

Definitions of monopoly (n)
Control of market supply: a situation in which one company controls an industry or is the only provider of a product or service
When 90 = 100, you'll let us know, right?

Microsoft eventually lost the lawsuit for violation of Antitrust laws. It also did not have 100% of the market share at the time the suit was filed, but damned near all of it. I see no difference. Antitrust laws exist for the sole purpose of protecting fair competition, which is really what this country's business landscape is all about.

United States v. Microsoft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When Monsanto's technology patent wears off, others can copy that technology and enter the GMO marketplace using Monsanto technology. Now, they have to use their own GMO technology, and it's just not as easy for them. Organizations who innovate are rewarded with market share and have been for decades.

Last edited:
Unreal how many people don't understand the importance of intellectual property and protecting those rights. YOu do away with that, you can kiss innovation goodbye. It cost lots of money, especially biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, to identify, test and develop products, with high risk.

Do away with that, you can kiss innovation goodbye and all the jobs and wonderful products that make our lives better. Nobody will invest in new, new technologies that often times fail and never make it to market if their is not a big reward for that investment and risk taking. I hate big business at times, but when it comes to innovation I realize how stifling that could be detrimental.

And their products are so widespread because they are good products, hence why farmers buy them at an increased price, because they provide a much easier to handle, higher yield crop. Why else would so many farmers worldwide use them? Total ignorance to not realize that.

And the farmers that likely were put out of business were those that tried to cheat and steal with infringement, and had to pay for that. YOu don't think they will slander the company that enforced their patent rights?Then you are clueless to human nature.

And seriously, there is nothing more biased and one sided than a documentary that just presents one side and usually has an agenda and are pushing the beliefs of the director or person making the film. If you don't realize that, that's a damn shame you don't use your brain more.

yes, repeated it again, but will do as long as you continue to spread your lies and ignorance

When 90 = 100, you'll let us know, right?

Microsoft eventually lost the lawsuit for violation of Antitrust laws. It also did not have 100% of the market share at the time the suit was filed, but damned near all of it. I see no difference. Antitrust laws exist for the sole purpose of protecting fair competition, which is really what this country's business landscape is all about.

When Monsanto's technology patent wears off, others can copy that technology and enter the GMO marketplace using Monsanto technology. Now, they have to use their own GMO technology, and it's just not as easy for them. Organizations who innovate are rewarded with market share and have been for decades.

Plus that case is different from monsanto,

Microsoft for violating a 1994 consent decree by forcing computer makers to include its Internet browser as a part of the installation of Windows software.

Plus that case is different from monsanto,

Microsoft for violating a 1994 consent decree by forcing computer makers to include its Internet browser as a part of the installation of Windows software.
Yes, that too. It is not a comparable case.

:lol: If your martinis are vodka martinis, I will have no respect for you at all. 'Vodka martinis' are an oxymoron.

When I'm out of gin, vodka on the rocks will do in a pinch. Dry Vermouth and vodka tastes like straight Vermouth. Blech.

Forum List

Back