Hell or High Water (2016 film)

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie

I finally saw this one. I love heist/bank robbery films, and this one was really good. There are parts of it that remind me a lot of the movie Heat. Great cast, good cinematography, and good acting. I think it's the best acting I've seen by Chris Pine so far. Jeff Bridges and Gil Birmingham (Jeff Bridges' partner) did a good job too.

9/10

Last edited:

I finally saw this one. I love heist/bank robbery films, and this one was really good. There are parts of it that remind me a lot of the movie Heat. Great cast, good cinematography, and good acting. I think it's the best acting I've seen by Chris Pine so far. Jeff Bridges and Gil Birmingham (Jeff Bridges' partner) did a good job too.

9/10

Excellent film.

Best acting was done by the guy playing Chris Pines brother.

Reminded me quite a bit of "Bonnie and Clyde"- modern day

9/10

Excellent film.

Yeah, Ben Foster did a great job. But I was most impressed by Chris Pine, because I've never seen him give a nuanced portrayal like this before. I've always liked him before, but he's always been kind of two dimensional, at least in the stuff I've seen him in. Not so in this movie. Great acting all around.

9/10

Excellent film.

Yeah, Ben Foster did a great job. But I was most impressed by Chris Pine, because I've never seen him give a nuanced portrayal like this before. I've always liked him before, but he's always been kind of two dimensional, at least in the stuff I've seen him in. Not so in this movie. Great acting all around.

Fantastic movie- I hope more see it.

There is tremendous depth to this movie- and the acting by everyone was great.

Forum List

Back