Hell-O-O-O ... This not a Politics Forum

You wingnuts have entire top the board for you crap. Kindly quit putting it in here.

Thanks

The Management.

It's very complicated to file things correctly. I blame the school system.... doesn't teach people how to think.

Now, if only you could get us to stop creating 15 threads on one topic, and stop froggy from starting one word threads about mindless shit, we'd have it made.

The Forum Member.

Regulations preventing the creation of multiple threads on the same topic.....?!?

Stop froggy from speaking his mindless mind......?!?!?

Are you sure you're a republican, CG? Seems like a heavy regulation position for a red-stater.​

isnt this a subforum of a political board?

if the answer to that is a big yes....

then isnt this a political subforum?

arent they all a political subforum?

do the subforums not create the whole?

or does the whole create the subforums?

isnt this a subforum of a political board?

if the answer to that is a big yes....

then isnt this a political subforum?

arent they all a political subforum?

do the subforums not create the whole?

or does the whole create the subforums?

It's way too early for you to get all logically on me. :eek: :lol: In the end, we know who wins. ;)

You wingnuts have entire top the board for you crap. Kindly quit putting it in here.

Thanks

The Management.

It's very complicated to file things correctly. I blame the school system.... doesn't teach people how to think.

Now, if only you could get us to stop creating 15 threads on one topic, and stop froggy from starting one word threads about mindless shit, we'd have it made.

The Forum Member.

Whys everybody always picking on me?

You just illustrated why?

Some people can insert politics in any discussion.
And MANY people here do. :rolleyes: What the hell?

I just wish mods would actually enforce this and move or delete posts/threads which are political but not in the politics forum. Though I realize that is asking a great deal, given the volume of idiots who do this.

Forum List

Back