Hell-O-O-O ... This not a Politics Forum

pile_of_crap.jpg

You wingnuts have entire top the board for you crap. Kindly quit putting it in here.

Thanks

The Management.

It's very complicated to file things correctly. I blame the school system.... doesn't teach people how to think.

Now, if only you could get us to stop creating 15 threads on one topic, and stop froggy from starting one word threads about mindless shit, we'd have it made.

The Forum Member.

You wingnuts have entire top the board for you crap. Kindly quit putting it in here.

Thanks

The Management.

It's very complicated to file things correctly. I blame the school system.... doesn't teach people how to think.

Now, if only you could get us to stop creating 15 threads on one topic, and stop froggy from starting one word threads about mindless shit, we'd have it made.

The Forum Member.

Whys everybody always picking on me?

Thanks

The Management.

The Forum Member.

I just can't possibly imagine.

Oh, the injustice of it all. :doubt:

The Forum Member.

I just can't possibly imagine.

Oh, the injustice of it all. :doubt:

I know what you mean, i can't see why they do either. Wait a minute, your one of them.

I usually post in the General Discussion forum because it is labeled:
"Talk about anything...none of it matters here."

Most of what I have to say doesn't matter.

I usually post in the General Discussion forum because it is labeled:
"Talk about anything...none of it matters here."

Most of what I have to say doesn't matter.

Are there many here who say anything that matters? You can post in the big boards Xot! Gosh darn it you can! You are good enough!

Thanks

The Management.

The Forum Member.

When you figure out a way to stop the repetitive thread thing, let me know. I just liken it to sheep bleating. Each one thinks it's being original but it really just sounds like all the others.

Thanks

The Management.

The Forum Member.

When you figure out a way to stop the repetitive thread thing, let me know. I just liken it to sheep bleating. Each one thinks it's being original but it really just sounds like all the others.

Implement a zero tolerance policy for multiple threading - ban the SOBs. That'll learn 'em.

I personally have zero problem with a thread I make being deleted for repetition.

I sometimes intentionally make spoof threads and they're only valuable for as long as someone is willing to contribute to the spoof. Beyond that, please, by all means delete it for the sake of bandwidth.

Sheep sound different. Yes they do.. so there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1Pmg3BxCCM&feature=related]YouTube - Sheep[/ame]

Forum List

Back