HELL NO to the 9/11 Mosque

Sorry bout that,

1. The OP has point, and I agree totally.
2. Lets go bomb some part of mecca, then try to build a Church there, see how that goes over.:confused::confused::confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Really? Try building a Church there even without the bombing. :eusa_whistle:

But then again we're not Saudi Arabia. :eusa_hand:

They have every right to build whateverthefuck they want as long as they have the permits and the cash to do it with.

I think it's a bad idea however, because I think some reactionaries will violently attack it eventually.

I support the 911 Mosque.

USA has no right to stop the mosque.

The mosque WILL be built to honor the muslims murdered on 911 by Osama.

Osama is not a true muslim.

True muslims want 911 mosque. If Osama wanted New York mosque, he would have given money to muslims in USA to build it, instead of doing the 911.

Therefore, by logical thought process we should build 911 mosque to show Osama that he loosed the morale high ground.

God bless India in war against the dirty Muslims.

So do you like or hate Muslims?

To answer your question, I hate Muslims that India is fighting, but I like Muslims that USA is fighting.

For Muslims that both USA and India are fighting e.g. the Pakistani Muslims, my hate of them is strong... I don't like them.

I require the USA to bomb Pakistan VERY HARD for India to begin to like USA. If USA only drone bombs Pakistan, then India will not like USA since USA is being coward in Afghanistan and Pakistan and USA not being a strong man.

I also hate Muslims which Israel fights, cos I like Israeli girls and I think German girls are ugly.

Last edited:
I support the 911 Mosque.

USA has no right to stop the mosque.

The mosque WILL be built to honor the muslims murdered on 911 by Osama.

Osama is not a true muslim.

True muslims want 911 mosque. If Osama wanted New York mosque, he would have given money to muslims in USA to build it, instead of doing the 911.

Therefore, by logical thought process we should build 911 mosque to show Osama that he loosed the morale high ground.

God bless India in war against the dirty Muslims.

So do you like or hate Muslims?

To answer your question, I hate Muslims that India is fighting, but I like Muslims that USA is fighting.

For Muslims that both USA and India are fighting e.g. the Pakistani Muslims, my hate of them is strong... I don't like them.

I require the USA to bomb Pakistan VERY HARD for India to begin to like USA. If USA only drone bombs Pakistan, then India will not like USA since USA is being coward in Afghanistan and Pakistan and USA not being a strong man.

I also hate Muslims which Israel fights, cos I like Israeli girls and I think German girls are ugly.

You answered my question on several levels.:eusa_whistle:
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Sorry bout that,

The idea that an ISLAMIC Mosque is going to be built near the ground zero is absolutely disgusting and nauseating to even think about. The terrorists who brought about the deaths of 3,000 Americans killed these people in the name of Islam, and now and group of Muslims wants to build a place of worship near the sacred and hollowed ground of where the Twin Towers once stood.

Does anyone else think there is something wrong with this??

Think how you would feel if you lost a loved one on 9/11 and when you go to the place where your loved one died on their birthday to honor their memory you have to see a mosque which honors the religion of the terrorists that killed your loved one. This mosque is a symbol that the Muslims have "conquered" that sacred ground.

What are your opinions?

sockpuppet of SirJamesofAnus?

1. Not a chance.
2. There are millions of Americans that thin just like I do.
3. And more and more are coming out and standing up.
4. One day, we will rise up, and then things will look very bad for islam, then.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

The idea that an ISLAMIC Mosque is going to be built near the ground zero is absolutely disgusting and nauseating to even think about. The terrorists who brought about the deaths of 3,000 Americans killed these people in the name of Islam, and now and group of Muslims wants to build a place of worship near the sacred and hollowed ground of where the Twin Towers once stood.

Think how you would feel if you lost a loved one on 9/11 and when you go to the place where your loved one died on their birthday to honor their memory you have to see a mosque which honors the religion of the terrorists that killed your loved one. This mosque is a symbol that the Muslims have "conquered" that sacred ground.

What are your opinions?

1. Not a chance.
4. One day, we will rise up, and then things will look very bad for islam, then.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Just because the majority agrees with you doesn't make it any more or less right.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCs3L2AxIBw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCs3L2AxIBw[/ame]

Sorry bout that,

What are your opinions?

1. Not a chance.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I agree with that part.

lol.

ahhh America, I guess freedom of religion only applies to everyone but muslims..

Religious activities can and have always been curtailed seriously when in pursuing that religion, people kill people, hurt them, or otherwise violate their rights.

Ask the Mormons.

There is no question that the purpose of Islam is to conquer the world, establish sharia worldwide, and convert by the sword. That places it in direct opposition to freedom, liberty, and every tenet of the constitution.

Last edited:
As a matter of fact, the Catholic Church also had its power cut back when it became oppressive. Thank Henry VIII for that, probably one of the smartest things he ever did for his country and the world.

Sorry bout that,

lol.

ahhh America, I guess freedom of religion only applies to everyone but muslims..

Religious activities can and have always been curtailed seriously when in pursuing that religion, people kill people, hurt them, or otherwise violate their rights.

Ask the Mormons.

There is no question that the purpose of Islam is to conquer the world, establish sharia worldwide, and convert by the sword. That places it in direct opposition to freedom, liberty, and every tenet of the constitution.

1. This highlighted in bold, and 6 size, I mainly can agree with, if you don't agree with it, then you are flatly an *IDIOT*!!!!
2. Even if you are a muslim or not a mulim, its cyrstal clear!!!!
3. Oh and this is my country, I get a say what gets built in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Anyone not from NYC...really doesn't get much of a say in what gets built here..

Except when it's a matter of national security and the construction will represent the dominance of Islam.

So fuck the people of NYC if they want it there. Which they overwhelmingly don't.

If you can watch this and still have ANYTHING to say on the matter, let me know

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZpT2Muxoo0[/ame]

Sorry bout that,

1. Americans are not nazis, like this libtrud claims on national tv, screw him!!!!, we are God loving people, who deserve the right to hold onto our country.
2. Allow islam to remain, is like cutting our childrens throats.:eek:
3. No thanks!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

lol.

Ask the Mormons.

Are you implying all muslims want to kill us?

Where does it say in the constitution that you decide which Religions are allowed and the ones that aren't? It says, Freedom of Religion. Not, Freedom of Religion except those dirty terrorist muslims.

Sorry bout that,

1. The Constitution isn't a suicide pact.
2. If an religion or whatever will cause death and destruction, we need and have to eliminate that problem in order to protect the Constitution.
3. I don't mean round muslims up into camps, I mean ban the religion, bulldoze buildings, and send them to muslim nations.:clap2::clap2::clap2:
4. This war is on islam, and its not even nearly half over.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back