Hell hath no fury like a woman with a frying pan

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
71-year-old Kansan beats in-home attacker unconscious, police say

Woman, 71, beats down attacker with frying pan - U.S. news - Weird news - msnbc.com
KSNW-TV

HUTCHINSON, Kan. — Hutchinson police say a 71-year-old woman knocked a man who attacked her unconscious with her frying pan. :clap2:

Police Sgt. John Moore said 25-year-old Kevin Funderburk talked his way into the woman's home on Saturday, claiming he was homeless and had nowhere to go.

Moore said that when he tried to attack the woman, she fought back and "beat him down with a frying pan.":clap2:

"When we arrived, he was unconscious and lying in his own vomit in the back of the house," Moore told The Hutchinson News. "He was in the hospital in Wichita over the weekend and they stapled his scalp.":clap2:

Grandma doesn't count to 3!!

HAha. check the link, you can see a pic of this goon in a neck brace.

I was walking out the door after an arguement with the ex, when I hear this BWANNNNG!

She missed my head by 2" with an 8 qt metal cooking pot.

She had the fury of hell all right.

THAT BLOWS!!

I just saw this in the news today!

no fair:(

Some time ago I saw this kid..basically a punk..squaring off against an old, homeless guy. The kid basically was talking alot of crap..and I saw the old guy assume a boxing stance and say nothing. I knew what was going to happen next. The kid starts bouncing around doing all sorts of crazy movements..swung wildly..and the old guy hit him with a series of short well placed punches and finished with a short upper cut. This sent the kid sprawling to the ground.:lol:

Fight ovah!

Gotta love when that stuff happens.

THAT BLOWS!!

I just saw this in the news today!

no fair:(

Some time ago I saw this kid..basically a punk..squaring off against an old, homeless guy. The kid basically was talking alot of crap..and I saw the old guy assume a boxing stance and say nothing. I knew what was going to happen next. The kid starts bouncing around doing all sorts of crazy movements..swung wildly..and the old guy hit him with a series of short well placed punches and finished with a short upper cut. This sent the kid sprawling to the ground.:lol:

Fight ovah!

Gotta love when that stuff happens.

One of the things my Dad taught me;

don't fight an older man. He's seen it all, and doesn't give a damn about a fair fight.

I think that homeless guy beat the crap outta one of my "friends".

Reminds me of a cartoon I saw a long, long time ago that shows two old ladies walking away from some punk who is on the ground looking like he got run over by a semi. The caption reads: "Yeah, but did you see the look on his face when I did the ol' reverse spin kick?"

"Age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill."

Reminds me of a cartoon I saw a long, long time ago that shows two old ladies walking away from some punk who is on the ground looking like he got run over by a semi. The caption reads: "Yeah, but did you see the look on his face when I did the ol' reverse spin kick?"

"Age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill."

You remeinded me of a story I heard from my Dad.

A little old Japanise lady got mugged by a large man.
Turns out she was a 5th (?) degree Black Belt in Judo.

she apologised to the police for not properly dislocating his arm, b/c she was out of practice.

Forum List

Back