Helicopters evacuting from Hanoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
I meant Saigon -not Hanoi Jane) glad i wasnt part of -------FR$EAKING DISGRACE...................... born in 1953

Notexactly like theJap surrender on US Missouri

Last edited:
I meant Saigon -not Hanoi Jane) glad i wasnt part of -------FR$EAKING DISGRACE...................... born in 1953

When I was working for the airlines I knew a guy who said we has in one of the last helicopters to get out. He said his mother was carrying him in her arms when they got on the chopper.

Hmong guy named Chua Moua (Chew-uh Moo-uh) I was real surprised to see in the credits of that Clint Eastwood movie "Gran Torino" that one of the Asian gang members was played by a guy with almost the same name.

when they ditched the helicopters in the ocean because there was no room left on the carrier´s decks...unbelievable

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV7ccOdonCo&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV7ccOdonCo&feature=related[/ame]

We should not have been in Nam in the first place.

I disagree, we had it won. You are aware that South Vietnam never fell to an insurgency? It was invaded by 25 North Vietnamese Divisions. The Tet offensive wiped out ( for all intents and purposes) the insurgency.

Even the North was amazed we did not know we had run and left.

Further The Congress cut off aid to South Vietnam so by April 75 most of their tanks were broke down and they had limited munitions. And when the North invaded we specifically reneged on our treaty with South Vietnam.

You just missed getting drafted didn't you?

Lucky sod.

I prefer watching the surrender on the USS Missouri in Tokyo Bay to a bunch of looosers fleering the American Embassy in Saigaon.

Another story of brainwashed assholes and complacent wimps going off to get killed for corporate murka. I told my brother to tell them to fuck off and move to Acapulco ( construction was booming there then) He came back in pieces but mom and dad got a flag !
58,000 dead, innumerable fucked up. The mission ? Nada. Profits for corporate murka just like the assholes waving their flags in Ghaniland and Iraq now.
Fucking idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back