Helicopter circling your house

No helicopters circling my house but I've had a black Chevy sedan driving around in my circle drive for the last 4 hours. There are 5 guys in it and they are all wearing dark suits and sunglasses. Appears to have government tags on the Chevy.

They are going to ship your ass to GITMO ! Run, Run away !:eek:

Have any of you had a helicopter circling your house and what and how did you do about? I reported to the FAA and they said that I would have to get some information about the helicopter for them to track it. How the hell do I do that when they were circling my house at night.

Whatever you do..DO NOT shine a spot light from the ground at the helicopter. There are serious local, state and federal penalties against it. YOU WILL GET CAUGHT! You WILL be charged and likely go to jail or prison.

Have any of you had a helicopter circling your house and what and how did you do about? I reported to the FAA and they said that I would have to get some information about the helicopter for them to track it. How the hell do I do that when they were circling my house at night.

Yes, often. It means there is trouble at sea, which at the closest point to me is 1/2 mile. It is the coast guard, searching.

Forum List

Back