Helen Thomas to the Jews: Get the hell out of Palestine!

What do you think about Helen Thomas's remarks?

• She was right

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • She was wrong

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Other - I'll explain in my post.

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Ethnicity and race are not the same thing. Race is biologically inherited. Ethnicity is your learned cultural heritage.

Race is a sociological construct. It has no basis in biology.

That isn't true. There are certain races that are more susceptible to certain diseases, like Scandinavians with Lupus, for instance, or blacks with Sickle Cell Anemia. Society didn't decide that; biology did.

Heart disease is more prevalent in americans than others. I guess "American" is now a race

In a recent interview, Helen Thomas was asked for a comment about Israel. Her response: "Get the hell out of Palestine."

The interviewer asked her where they should go. She replied (paraphrased): Poland. Germany. America. Wherever they came from.

What do you think? Is she just old and senile? She should get the pass she is getting from the mainstream media?

Or maybe you think she's right on target.

Breitbart.tv Helen Thomas Tells Jews — ‘Get the Hell Out of Palestine’ and Go Back to Germany & Poland

Helen Thomas is not only fugly ... she's stupid. How about Transjordan Arabsl trying to perpetrate themselves as an ethnicity called "Palestinians" get the Hell out of Israel?

You Jew-haters need to go fuck yourselves.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

That isn't true. There are certain races that are more susceptible to certain diseases, like Scandinavians with Lupus, for instance, or blacks with Sickle Cell Anemia. Society didn't decide that; biology did.

Heart disease is more prevalent in americans than others. I guess "American" is now a race

Heart disease is more prevalent in Americans because of our culture and diet. That has nothing to do with race, but mostly with lifestyle. The diseases I mentioned earlier, however, have genetic predispositions.

Heart disease is more prevalent in Americans because of our culture and diet. That has nothing to do with race, but mostly with lifestyle. The diseases I mentioned earlier, however, have genetic predispositions.

You were at the same time both right and wrong. but,...

If you understand race as a social construct that does not preclude people from particular areas of the world being susceptible to specific diseases.

Do you consider Jewishness a race? Think about it.

If we all came out of Africa, or even another place, we are all part of the human race. Skin Pigmentation variations (color) come from centuries of exposure to sun, wind, cold...weather.

Ethnicity and race are not the same thing. Race is biologically inherited. Ethnicity is your learned cultural heritage.

Scandinavian is a race?

Scandinavian is a race?

Scandinavia is a region. Their race would probably be Sámi.

Sami is an ethnicity and minority in a few countries. They live in Finland, Sweden, Russia ...

I'd like to know why all those nations that condemn Israel and abhor the "oppression" of the poor Palestians, don't offer a few acres of their own lands to the Pals. They could be good brothers and take them in to THEIR communities. I'd bet the Israel would be happy to let Gaza and the West Bank sit empty if some is willing to re-home the Palestinians.

She would like to see the stupidity stop that the current government of Isreal is perpetuating.

I would like to see it stop too.

I would too. But that will only happen when Americans decide to stop giving Israel billions of American taxdollars every year for them to continue to do what they do.

Thomas said it like it is and for that she was told to retire or as others would say and know was that she was fired. The 1st Amendment is starting to be deleted.

Forum List

Back